Yellowing Leaves Browning Buds

blinkin

Hello all! Noob here to the forums but I've been lurking around for quite some time. I've got a bit of a problem and was wondering if anyone can help.

Buds were looking perfect but have had some discoloration almost overnight. Leaves turning yellow, buds brown. Anyone have any idea what this may be? Thanks in advance for any help.

20140910_122612.jpg
20140910_122552.jpg
20140910_122529.jpg

Yeah. From that thread:

BT= Bacillus Thuringiensis

Very effective and only affects caterpillars, but once they are in the buds ........

I'd still get some and use it. Might not help much with this grow, but you will need it for the next one.

I get the concentrate, Thuricide, but I also use it for horn worms on my tomatoes. Apply it every couple of weeks at least and after a rain for sure.

Easy to find products that contain BT in Lowes, HD, or any garden shop. Dipel is one and a lot of 'natural' products. Harmless to anything but caterpillars.

DD

Worth a shot if you can confirm this is what it is...

looks like a lot more than caterpillars might be going on there - what are the temps day and night? what and how much are you feeding? what's the soil? what is the water/feeding schedule? e.g. feed, water, feed, water or f,w,w,f or f,w,w,w,f? how long has it been flowering?

looks like a lot more than caterpillars might be going on there - what are the temps day and night? what and how much are you feeding? what's the soil? what is the water/feeding schedule? e.g. feed, water, feed, water or f,w,w,f or f,w,w,w,f? how long has it been flowering?

If you think the problem goes further, I'd just ask him to fill out the whole grow support form so we have all the complete information in one place, and we can go over his entire grow step by step:

How to Ask for Grow Support

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Back
Top Bottom