Yellowing leaves curling up

thebmxerj

I know there's a million threads on here with the same problem but I wanted to put a picture of my girl in mine, so here's a new thread. This plant has been through hell and back. I just want to get a little bit off it. The top leaves are yellowing from the outside in, and its vertical growth has stopped. I have about 1000 lumens on it. It's being watered with 20-20-20 in a 1.89 litre pot (probably too small). And I first thought I was overwatering it so I dried her out and the leaves started drooping further and curled up at the tips. Maybe it's selfish of me to post a new thread for such a common problem, but after reading everything I'm just pretty sure I'm either over-thinking this or completely f'in up. The PH was high but is under 6 now. Hardness (if that matters?) is 75, nitrate 300+ppm, nitrite 10+, alkalinity 120. Any help would be appreciated. If you didn't already guess it's my first grow. If the picture doesn't work, it's the same picture that's on my profile.

I know there's a million threads on here with the same problem but I wanted to put a picture of my girl in mine, so here's a new thread. This plant has been through hell and back. I just want to get a little bit off it. The top leaves are yellowing from the outside in, and its vertical growth has stopped. I have about 1000 lumens on it. It's being watered with 20-20-20 in a 1.89 litre pot (probably too small). And I first thought I was overwatering it so I dried her out and the leaves started drooping further and curled up at the tips. Maybe it's selfish of me to post a new thread for such a common problem, but after reading everything I'm just pretty sure I'm either over-thinking this or completely f'in up. The PH was high but is under 6 now. Hardness (if that matters?) is 75, nitrate 300+ppm, nitrite 10+, alkalinity 120. Any help would be appreciated. If you didn't already guess it's my first grow. If the picture doesn't work, it's the same picture that's on my profile.

Haven't seen the pic but I'd flush her good and put her in a bigger pot with a 1/4 strength nutes and lower light levels for a few days.

If your pH is high it is likely nute lock-out, see paragraph above.

1000 lumens! I get better than that from my Zippo. A four foot cool-white puts out 2800.

Low light won't cause the symptoms you describe. Are you sure you don't mean watts?

You can go nuts trying to figure out what one of the multitude of f**kups are causing your problem when a re-balance of your girl's world can get her back on track toot-sweet.

Too much effort is wasted in the minutia of trying to grow what is in essence ... a weed.

Get back to basics when things are going bad for your girls. They will thank you for it. We can all grow GREAT pot, but first we have to know how to grow ... pot.

When we are born we can't even crawl. Then we must learn to stand, then walk and finally to RUN! Then we do a lot more walking, sitting is easier, then we finally wish we could just crawl to the fridge and get another wobbly pop under our own steam.

Lots of luck. The good kind.

Thanks so much for the advice. Part of me thought of going back to basics but I'm also learning soooo much about growing so fast that I was running all these scenarios. I just needed to hear it from an experienced grower. My mendocino buddy said essentially the same thing. I did flush her and put her in a bigger pot and already what was wrong is no longer a problem. Thanks for the sincere response.

Back
Top Bottom