Yellowing leaves first 2 weeks of flowering

WilhelmJ

Hello fellow Growers
I am looking for some advice on my plants. I am in the first 2 weeks of the flowering stage and my plants leaves are yellowing. I have 4 different strains currently growing (in separate pots) and it is showing on 3 of them. I had no issues during the vegetation stage and my ph level is right.

I would like some advice whether I am over watering the plants or if it is perhaps a nutrients deficiency. I have added Epsom Salts (magnesium) but this didn't help a lot. I have included some images for reference. I haven't noticed any nutrient burns on the leaves either.

Should I perhaps let them dry out and do a flush and start over or can anyone give me some advice moving forward

Our climate is typically Mediterranean, with warm, dry summers and mild, moist winters. It has been very hot lately so I have been watering them quite frequently so that could possibly be the issue but some advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :ganjamon:

As flowering begins the nutrition needs change from mostly needing Nitrogen, to needing lots more calcium, potassium and phosphorus. A soil that was able to easily supply nitrogen will probably need to be supplemented with a bloom nutrient for these very hungry budding plants sitting in the good sunlight.
As far as watering properly, your leaves all show good lift and there are no signs of root distress that I can see ... they are just hungry, and they are now cannibalizing the needed nutrients from the bottom up.

Hi Emilya

thanks so much for your feedback. I have posted below the mixture I use. It is combined with water and then I give it to my plants in the mornings.

I do give a little less than reccomended for fear of causing a nutrient burn

Back
Top Bottom