Yellowing leaves

LowcountrySC

Hello everyone! First grow here and had a question about yellow leaves at bottom of plants. I'm still going very light on nutes. Quarter to half dose. Plants are doing well and are over a foot tall. Should I be giving them full dose now, and if so, how often?? Thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• 20190610_154504.jpg
    20190610_154504.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 76
Your plant looks otherwise healthy. What nutrients are you using. Change to whatever it calls for or regular growth. They are big enough for agressive growth however depends on lights if you should push extra consider your running so weak strength . Jump up to the regular feed schedule for now and see how they react. The damage to the lower fans is done, don't pull them off. The plant will keep pulling nutes from it until you get feeding up where it needs to be.

Your plant looks otherwise healthy. What nutrients are you using. Change to whatever it calls for or regular growth. They are big enough for agressive growth however depends on lights if you should push extra consider your running so weak strength . Jump up to the regular feed schedule for now and see how they react. The damage to the lower fans is done, don't pull them off. The plant will keep pulling nutes from it until you get feeding up where it needs to be.
Thanks. Using FoxFarm nutes. They are in 1 gal pots. Need to up pot. I have a 600w led that is 102w at the wall. What should be the distance from plants?? Thanks again.

I would think shading from the upper leaves are reducing the light to the lower ones. Nothing to worry about for the power of your lamp. Forget the the 600w rating; its102w.

Thanks Yellow. I wasn't expecting them to grow so well. I think I'm underpowered as far as lighting goes to take all 3 to the end. Do you think there's a little bud to be had if I set them to flower sometime in the near future??

I saw your plant having a curled burnt leaf. May be nutrient burning. How much do you feed nutrients every feeding? How often do you feed aswell?

Thanks everyone for your input. I've been giving them 1/4 dose of Fox Farm nutes and I have 3 gal pots coming tomorrow. They are in a tiny closet and the ceiling is at a 45 degree slope. I honestly wasn't expecting them to do this well my first time out. I will up pot tomorrow and start giving them full dose on the nutes. What would be the minimum height I should go before trying to flower? Thanks alot and here is a better pic.

Attachments

• 20190611_174639.jpg
    20190611_174639.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 51
Thanks everyone for your input. I've been giving them 1/4 dose of Fox Farm nutes and I have 3 gal pots coming tomorrow. They are in a tiny closet and the ceiling is at a 45 degree slope. I honestly wasn't expecting them to do this well my first time out. I will up pot tomorrow and start giving them full dose on the nutes. What would be the minimum height I should go before trying to flower? Thanks alot and here is a better pic.
Try another 8 inches before flowering.

If you want a good, stronger smell to your buds, I would go buy some Terpinator and feed it about. 1 1/2 teaspoons per feed. I use it for my plants and I get a heavy, strong, potent smell.

Thanks everyone! Maybe I shouldn't wait to much longer. Haha. Need to rethink my next grows needs. This strain is called Power Plant, in case anyone has grown this. They already smell real strong!

Back
Top Bottom