Yellowing, lime green plants

I was thinking same, probabky high P blocked N, I was more thinking about half veg half bloom feed, or just veg feed, veg is NPK 15-30-15
Man you really like your Phosphorus high eh? I'd try to find one closer to 15-10-20 and just use that all the way thru until you understand the numbers better? or find cannabis specific fertilizer?
Your K:N shouldn't be >3 for long times, unless you know what you are doing a specific times and know how to manage/adjust lockouts. Increase your N, lower your PK would be my suggestion.

Man you really like your Phosphorus high eh? I'd try to find one closer to 15-10-20 and just use that all the way thru until you understand the numbers better? or find cannabis specific fertilizer?
Your K:N shouldn't be >3 for long times, unless you know what you are doing a specific times and know how to manage/adjust lockouts. Increase your N, lower your PK would be my suggestion.
I will try to found low salt nuts with better NPK for sure, that was food for beginners they said at shop

it very well could be... try doing a 3x the container size flush of a few of them and see how they respond
Problem is i have 30 of them on 1 plate and i cant give them so much water because then all the runoff fill the pots again, i have 2k of them so its not possible, i flush them little by little 3 times

Flush plants with very light fertilizer water. Feed next time with organic bloom natural fertilizer dissolved in water. I have had great luck with Roots Organics products.

New update, i gave them water and next time little bit bloom so they are starting to get little bit greener, buds are growing nice, lime plants have same buds as nice green ones, so it was probably salt build up, but tomorrow i need to inspect for root aphids because one guy said it looks like bugs because they are smaller and yellow, i will see tomorrow if its combination of both together. Anyone have an idea what to do with root aphids, i use neem oil but if they are in soil i cant spray them.

Back
Top Bottom