Yellowing new growth 7th week into veg

360noscope

Hey guys. Recently the yellowing of the tops has been getting worse.. Seems to be starting at the bottom of the leaves moving towards the tips, the third pic shows the problem the best. I'm thinking some sort of lockout.. Or maybe light bleaching? Let me know your opinions thanks!

Strain - Multiple strains (see grow journal in signature for strain list)
# of Plants - 8
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - (1) 400 Watt MH
Nutrients - Half of the plants i use Advanced nutrients, other half organic w/ supersoil. Both show same problems.
Medium - ~30% perlite, 30% fox farms ocean forest 40% roots organic soil.. (all I had on hand)
PPM - Runoff was 900-1000 when i checked my salt-fert plants. Input water ppm 450
PH - 6.0 when last runoff was last checked, in the process of raising to around 6.5
RH - 50% to 75%
Room Temperature - 78 to 82
Solution Temperature - 65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 3 x 5 open space, plants are not enclosed with any reflective material.
Pests - Definitely something eating my leaves, in the process of diagnosing.

Theres a link to my grow journal in my sig for any other info/specifics.

IMAG16031.jpg
IMAG16013.jpg
IMAG16001.jpg
IMAG15982.jpg

They look good to me. They only look like they are yellowing because the old growth is quite dark. Maybe easy up on the nitrogen just a bit, but they look healthy to me.

They look good to me. They only look like they are yellowing because the old growth is quite dark. Maybe easy up on the nitrogen just a bit, but they look healthy to me.

Actually that's a good theory, as I just recently flushed the salt fert plants, they are probably lightening due to the flush. I am about to feed though should I skip feeding all together or just ease up on the N?? Thanks man.

Actually that's a good theory, as I just recently flushed the salt fert plants, they are probably lightening due to the flush. I am about to feed though should I skip feeding all together or just ease up on the N?? Thanks man.

The flush probably worked it out. I would feed them for the next watering, just ease up on the n a little bit from what you were using before.

Back
Top Bottom