Yellowing of base leaves and over watering?

4guysgrow

420 Member
Hey everyone, first timer here, my ladies here have had a tough couple days taking in some yellow colour, 3 of these are regular photoperiod plants and one (top right in pic) is an autoflower. I just recently added nutrients and we are in week 3 in fox farms happy frog soil. Ph to 6. Watering every 2nd day or so. I’m assuming this is a nitrogen deficiency but I’d like an input from you guys! Thanks a bunch, cheers
B399B0D2-D616-462D-8E90-CD23BB446CBD.jpeg

visually we can not tell if it is time to uppot, but looking at their complexity it definitely seems plausible. The true test is when you water correctly, does the plant drain all of the water out of there in 24-48 hours? If so, it is time to double the living space.
Looking at your droopy leaves, it is clear that you are either rootbound now or you are not letting them dry out properly between waterings. Those leaves should be pointing up, toward the light. Most would advise you right now to transplant, for multiple reasons... roots showing out of the bottom holes, leaves extending over the edge, etc etc... but the true and correct reason for uppotting is that the buffer between waterings has reduced to the point that it is no longer convenient.

visually we can not tell if it is time to uppot, but looking at their complexity it definitely seems plausible. The true test is when you water correctly, does the plant drain all of the water out of there in 24-48 hours? If so, it is time to double the living space.
Looking at your droopy leaves, it is clear that you are either rootbound now or you are not letting them dry out properly between waterings. Those leaves should be pointing up, toward the light. Most would advise you right now to transplant, for multiple reasons... roots showing out of the bottom holes, leaves extending over the edge, etc etc... but the true and correct reason for uppotting is that the buffer between waterings has reduced to the point that it is no longer convenient.

ok so I upped the living space and things seem to be picking up, if you guys want to check it out I started a grow journal
and thank you for the input!

Back
Top Bottom