Yellowing Please Help!

nobodyuknow

OK so yesterday I noticed these leaves starting to yellow, so I thought maybe I had the new LED light too close, so I raised it a bit, and now today it seems worse. I've searched and read a lot, and I think maybe its one of 3 things, either too much water, not enough nutes, or nute burn. This is my very first plant, and its been doing so well! I havent had any problems at all so far, and now this pops up. I know I waited too long into blooming (autoflower) to actually put blooming nutes on, and I started with just 1/4 strength, then half strength, and today I put some full strength on thinking maybe it was lack of nitrogen. I'm just not sure so I thought I would post a pic and see if the experts here that have grown a lot might know just by looking. Maybe I need to flush it? I've never done that before, do I need to? It's a feminized autoflower White Dwarf I got from Herbies. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

100_12446.JPG

I dunno, I guess everyone is stumped like me on this one. I did a flush on it, and after I could smell it all over the house, so maybe it was nute burn. It seems like it hasnt grown an inch for a week now, just more yellowing. It's almost like it just went to sleep, or is frozen, or I burned it so bad its dying. :sleep:

it was probably nute burn. I hope it did okay. but full strength is never recommended. its hard though because you really want to see what it can do in a perfect environment but their is a fine line between perfect and to much. I hope she has nice fatties for you and is ready in a couple weeks.

Macro nutrient defs occur on the older fan leafs first.

What we are more likely looking at is a micro nutrient def which effects new growth mainly & a bit hard to say what one it is at the moment ?

Along with grow/bloom nutrients you should really use a micro nutrient solution as well.

Ye that costs a bit more, but if growing in soil a cheaper option is cold pressed seaweed nutrients often low value NPK but contains around 2/3 of the periodic table of elements & yes most of that is used by plants.

I agree dude. Nute burn. You didn't give the schedule for raising the nute level so I'm guessing it was with each feeding with no flushing in between. Are you growing in soil or soilless medium? Flush now for at least two waterings then go back down to 1/2 strength then flush (how often depends on the medium you're using. coco can take a flush every other watering). I bet you it comes back fine. They actually look great except for this problem alone

Back
Top Bottom