Yellowing spots on leaves on one baby and reddish brownish where the blades meet....

kaylablazeit

So I got yellowish spots on this baby, what could it be? I never balanced the Ph until I noticed the yellowing..... So is it all good with the ph balanced water or should I be more concerned?
image14392.jpg
image14391.jpg

And if you look closely at the where the blades meet on the leaves on this baby, you can see reddish brownish on the stem.... Is that part of the plant or should I be concerned?

image14393.jpg

Re: Yellowing spots on leaves on one baby and reddish brownish where the blades meet.

Fixing your ph was a good call. Watch the new growth and keep checking your ph and try to keep it constant. Bad ph will cause a lot of problems and is always the first thing I advise growers to fix. Keep us posted . If you are able what are your growing conditions ? Food, water, soil ect?

Re: Yellowing spots on leaves on one baby and reddish brownish where the blades meet.

Fixing your ph was a good call. Watch the new growth and keep checking your ph and try to keep it constant. Bad ph will cause a lot of problems and is always the first thing I advise growers to fix. Keep us posted . If you are able what are your growing conditions ? Food, water, soil ect?

Check out my journal in my signature, has all the info on there, feel free to post any advice or concerns or your opinion on my thread, need as much advice as I can get since this is my first grow.

Thank you I will this evening after my work day. Growers helping growers :)

2planthlpr.gif
leavedeficiencies6.jpg
Cannabis_Nutrient_And_Deficiency_Table2.JPG

I have symphillids , little clear worm like centipede thingies, I am getting new soil and nutrients and hopefully grow lights

I am also purchasing end all so i can kill whatever is living on my plants

I have killed five symphillids so far and none have showed up on top of my soil since but I am going to take those precautions just in case

Back
Top Bottom