Is it Air Cooled?yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 75 day 65 night
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? 3hrs off 10 sec on no emitter
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? gh 3 part 2 ml per gall 30% h202
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5x8 table

When I first switched I was told that you couldn't overwater with rockwool. I had some 18" mothers and some 8" clones on the same cycle, then 2 weeks later started another round on the same timer. About a week ago I started to remove drippers from the "wetter" of the plants manually to let them dry out appropriately and have a second timer. The yellowing has slowed but not stopped. The leaves further from the light are healthiest. pls help:whoa:

2011-03-23_10-47-32_30.jpg

2011-03-23_10-47-21_7.jpg

2011-03-23_10-46-53_648.jpg

Yellowing as such is fairly common during flowering, its the result of your ladies eating up the stored nutes. How ever at such an early stage its fairly uncommon, Unless these gals have a short flowering period then I suppose Its right on scheduled.

My next thoughts would be on your lights, How far from the ladies do have the light? It could be bleaching or heat damage, but other than the yellowing the leaves look healthy. If it was a lack of nutes you be seeing the yellowing starting at the bottom of the plant.

:Namaste: Thanks Chrome. Man... I'm like 18" from the lights. Next time I go into flower should I be a Deeper Green maybe? doesn't look like overwatering?

Going off what Chrome had to say in addition if the lights are too close spraying water/bugspray/foliar feeding will magnify the light and burn the plants if this is the case just make sure to do your sprays a little before the lights come on it will help prevent the yellowing.

only other thing that i have seen cause yellowing like this is plants being too rootbound or too cold, which doesnt sound like the case since your hydro and temps sound nice. Cold temps will cause nute lockout.... ive seen it first hand it will turn some plants purple and other yellow and some red and blue even

Keep it Green:peacetwo:

thnks NW. I may mist once a week with pure water and the lights off but that's about it. any Suggestions? flush...?

only other thing that i have seen cause yellowing like this is plants being too rootbound or too cold, which doesnt sound like the case since your hydro and temps sound nice. Cold temps will cause nute lockout.... ive seen it first hand it will turn some plants purple and other yellow and some red and blue even

Keep it Green:peacetwo:

true, but with nute lock its going to be like under feeding, bottom to top. not top to bottom. May be on to something with root bind though.A simple peek into the res would confirm or break this theory.

I would flush as they seem other wise happy. I think it just may be a fast flowering variety, which I hope isn't the case as those gals could pack on soo much more weight.

What would checking the res confirm Chrome? Pardon my ignorance...

Unfortunately... the person that gave me the moms said the only thing he didn't like about the strain was that it took close to 12 weeks to finish.

should I flush possibly...? increase Grow nute? The mom these came from are @ 9 Weeks and are showing no amber yet.

Back
Top Bottom