yellowing

w3rdup

Hi guys, need a little help from the experts...

little background, 8th week of flowering in a aeroponic system. Theres 2 strains lifesaver and sourbubble. The pic is from the sourbubble, can anyone identify by just the picture what may be the problem?

At this point they are about 4 days into flushing with straight water but the leaves have these yellow spots on them and alot of the pistil also look yellow, which I thought were supposed to be an orange/reddish color? I'm also getting alot of inward curling on the top leaves.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

rsz_j_020.jpg

Beings that your in your final flush I won't ask you the normal questions about your grow. But by looking at your picture I would "guess" it may be a calcium deficiency in it's late stage possibly brought on by a continously LOW PH level. Basically the Low PH locked out the plants ability to take in the calcium from the nutrients.

Beings that your in your final flush I won't ask you the normal questions about your grow. But by looking at your picture I would "guess" it may be a calcium deficiency in it's late stage possibly brought on by a continously LOW PH level. Basically the Low PH locked out the plants ability to take in the calcium from the nutrients.

Thanks for the input, been having problems with keeping the PH at normal level during the last 2 weeks, I'm not exactly sure what was the problem but, it would almost drop daily to low levels.

Will this effect potency? Is there any solution, just continue with flushing for a few more days? Leaves feel really dry also.

Leaves will feel dry because they are dead. There is nothing that can be done at this point. Your at the final stage of calcium deficiency for those particular leaves. Your problem probably first showed itself as browning tips on your older fan leaves. At that point you probably had the time to fix the problem and possibly save those affected leaves but you run the risk of mis-diagnosing the symptom. There are other Diseases that have symptoms of browning tips as well. I myself don't like to jump the gun on trying to diagnos and treat when using hydroponics until I'm somewhat sure of what the problem really is. Yeah, you will end up loosing some fan leaves, but the accuracy of your diagnosis will be greatly increased. Don't get me wrong, the faster you figure out and fix the issue the better especially when using hydroponics. Most important thing to worry about in hydroponics is PH. The nutrients are simple. Just follow the directions and the feeding chart and you'll know your plants are getting the nutrients they need. The PH level is what is critical. If your PH is off your plant won't be able to eat. Think about that. I just fed my plant the best nutrients money can buy. I got all kinds of supplements in there as well. But because I didn't monitor and control my PH level my plants are suffering at best. Death at worse. I can't stress enough on how much PH is important. It's more important then any PPM meter. Follow your chart and you know your plants are getting the nutes. Granted, a PPM is nice. But get the PH tester first and don't cheap out on it. Your gonna use it every day. It is the most important tool in your grow room.

Oh yeah, As far as potency. Have no idea on that. If I had to make a guess. It will get you high just fine, but who knows, it might have been a little better?

Back
Top Bottom