Yes!

Re: Yes!!!

I'm an AIR-head... LOL! None-the-less I am excited to keep up to date on this thread about Bubble-ponics! I am hoping to give it a try in a few months...

Thanks for the help Joe, looks like I may have it figured out with some cropping and resizing should be good. Again, thanks for the links!!

Thanks for the help Joe, looks like I may have it figured out with some cropping and resizing should be good. Again, thanks for the links!!

For cropping and resizing to 1024x768 (the largest allowed on this site) there is a freeware program called Faststone Photo Resizer 2.9 that is excellent and super easy to use...

Longhornfan right on bro, hay I started a show off your Deep Water Culture grow thread for all Deep Water Culture to post picture of our past and current grows.

I'm so excited I peed my pants! A new home ! Clean and no trash talk!!
No more dealing with sniping and fighting with trolls !
Thank God thats dead and past!! A new life!!! And a new grower home!!!
!!!!!!
j

I'm so excited I peed my pants! A new home ! Clean and no trash talk!!
No more dealing with sniping and fighting with trolls !
Thank God thats dead and past!! A new life!!! And a new grower home!!!
!!!!!!
j

420mag is a "troll-free" zone - that god for the mods and that report post button. We had a guy a few months ago who really hated the term "Deep Water Culture" - started a thread to denounce it... he lasted about a day. Maybe you knew him? ;)

:welcome: to you all :welcome:

420mag is a "troll-free" zone - that god for the mods and that report post button. We had a guy a few months ago who really hated the term "Deep Water Culture" - started a thread to denounce it... he lasted about a day. Maybe you knew him? ;)

:welcome: to you all :welcome:

Sounds great, we had one visit last night, the mods were on him fast, hardly any trace left of that one.

Next time we just report the problem and ignore them until it's gone.

Sounds great, we had one visit last night, the mods were on him fast, hardly any trace left of that one.

Next time we just report the problem and ignore them until it's gone.

Now thats a good way to put it... 'Left no trace behind'. Kind'a puts a whole new meaning to 'shock and awe!" Vaped him hard!
Was it the Bubble idiots? troll? I saw a single post and then he vanished like a fart in the wind. Mods got'em I think.

j

huh... Bet I know one of three people who it was. Good thing there's better mods here who actually care huh.

Yea a guy made his nam sumthin BUBBLE HATER or sumthin...It has to Illegal smile..

But the part that i love so so so much is that i saw the post he made and i noticed the name so i said lemme go back a couple pages and see what elsr hr said...i couldnt find any so i go back to the page where i saw his last post and it was gone too...There must be alotta MODS here..They deleted that non-sense QUICK! i LUV that!

Yea a guy made his nam sumthin BUBBLE HATER or sumthin...It has to Illegal smile..

But the part that i love so so so much is that i saw the post he made and i noticed the name so i said lemme go back a couple pages and see what elsr hr said...i couldnt find any so i go back to the page where i saw his last post and it was gone too...There must be alotta MODS here..They deleted that non-sense QUICK! i LUV that!

there are only a few mods, but they work very hard to keep this place as spam and flame free as possible.

Glad your group has found a new home ;).

I'm a soil grower and am soon transitioning to passive hydro. After a few passive hydro grows, I will probably try active hydro, and it will probably be a Deep Water Culture system.

there are only a few mods, but they work very hard to keep this place as spam and flame free as possible.

Glad your group has found a new home ;).

I'm a soil grower and am soon transitioning to passive hydro. After a few passive hydro grows, I will probably try hydro, and it will probably be a Deep Water Culture system.

We get an aveage of one inch grow in height EVERY DAY with Bubbles and Feeder Tubes.! I started 15 seed and by day 35 my plants (except for some runts) were 33 to 38 inches tall. I had to raise the lights daily, everyday.

When it happens to you- you won't use the word 'impressive'. It'll be a different set of words! "Like Holy...."! "Good Lord!" "I have no more room!!"

Smile ! You're next!

Back
Top Bottom