Yet Another Noobie Saying Hello

Trikes

420 Member
Hi there All,

I've been lurking around here for a few months and have liked the style of the place and the expertise, so I thought I'd
better register and attempt to join in. I'm on my second grow only, indoors in a smallish tent with hydroponics and LED.
I have to be away from the grow sometimes, so a certain amount of automation is necessary, I also don't want to worry
about fire while I'm away, hence LED. I had reasonable success with my first attempt, two White Widow autos now I'm
halfway through growing a single photoperiod OG Kush. The tent can only take 2 plants max.

As I get more experience I hope I can help out here.

Cheers

Welcome Trikes :welcome:

It all sounds familiar. I am first grow, small tent, LED, away sometimes, etc but on my 1st grow with some Bomb Seeds. Anyways, you are amongst friends here. Jump in, start a journal & show us some big buds!

Ian

Hi there All,

I've been lurking around here for a few months and have liked the style of the place and the expertise, so I thought I'd
better register and attempt to join in. I'm on my second grow only, indoors in a smallish tent with hydroponics and LED.
I have to be away from the grow sometimes, so a certain amount of automation is necessary, I also don't want to worry
about fire while I'm away, hence LED. I had reasonable success with my first attempt, two White Widow autos now I'm
halfway through growing a single photoperiod OG Kush. The tent can only take 2 plants max.

As I get more experience I hope I can help out here.

Cheers

Hello Trikes and welcome to 420 mag!

Like the awsome Ian Bastage said! Jump in, start a journal and show us some big buds! :cheer:

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom