Yet another tale...

nughugger420

This is yet another tale of Uncle tom and myself, and i will try to speak in perfect english for all you spell checking fucks. We had planed to camp out back of my uncles house the night before I needed to go home. So we set up the tent, packed it full of pillows, gathered munchys, and rolled some joints for the fast approaching night. We had about 8 or so joints along with us when we finally laid under the stars.We smoked 5 joints a belive when something interupted. A huge winged animal smashed head on into our tent and as it screeched and flaped its wings i crawled under the blankets and piles of pillows as my dumb-fuck uncle stumbled outside. He; stoned as shyt screams "ITS A FUCKN TURKEY!" I crawl out of the tent in time to see my uncle run off into the darkness of the forest holding a stick chasing the winged beast saying "FUCKER, RUINED MY HIGH!" After a few moments of sitting in silents i grow worried, so i light a joint and get ready for a journey. As i take my first step into the forest knowing this is going to take forever to find him, I see him down the path running full speed at me. It took a few seconds for me to mutter the words "Whats the problem?". But before i could finish what i was saying Tom screams "THEY'RE FUCKN TRYNA GET MY PEANUT BUTTER" as he dives head first into the tent just missing the slit of an entrances and falling flat on his face, followed by 3 full grown cats that proceed to pounce upon him. I would help him, but you see i was smokeing a joint. :laughtwo: He fight with the cats for a minute or two before i come to his rescue. I didn't know just what to do so I took a huge hit and breathed the smoke cloud over the killer kittys heads. 2 jump off hissing, and run away, yet one stay still trying to get my Uncle's so called "peanutbutter" I sit next to the both and kindly say to my uncle, "Just what the fuck dose this cat wont?" He shows me a mouse. And i slap it outta his hands and tell him its not a cookie. (The fucking crazy part is comeing up!). I hand him the now roach and light another as we watch the cat play with his live play toy for a minute. Out of no where a Owl sized bird comes out of the heaves flapping its huge wings hovering above the cat , preparing to get the mouse he came for, or so i thought. My uncle rises as I push him back down and tell him "This is just nature." My uncle is extremely pissed now. We watch thease two creatures fight over there diner, but it soon becomes a fight for life or death as the bird reachs down once more, yet instead of recovering with a mouse....HE NOW HOLD THE FULL GROWN CAT! The cat now screams for help, almost asking for Uncle Tom....Tom knows what he must do! As he raise to his feet, grabing a stone and staring ahead, i smile and know i must not hold him back once more. The bird was taking off and me, my uncle, and the cat knew we only had one try for this. My uncle throws the rock...and misses the bird nicking its wing. As it flutters, and slows down a moment my uncle lowers his head in defeat. I now raise to my feet holding a stone, I know what I must do. As the creature trys to escape into the darkness the cat lets out "MEOW!" and at that moment my uncles head pops up just to see me throw the rock as hard as i could. BAM! Feathers fly every were as the cat lands on his feet and the bird falls slaming into the dirt now dead. I puff on my joint as the cat slowly walks up to me now slumped onto the tree. He still holds the mouse in his teeth. I say "Come here!" as i walk to the tent and he follows behind. I open a pack of Oreos and look at him in his eyes. (The cat) . I blow a smoke cloud at him once more as i say the words " You dont wanna kill him now do you?". He stares at me for a moment. I toss my cookie on the ground infront of him. I blow another smoke cloud at him and at the time he must have grew sympathy for the mouse as he droped it and picked up the Oreo. He then scurryed off into the darkness of the woods. Tom and Me were too stoned and thought of this as just a every day thing. We thought nothing of it as we puffed upon our joints. But as i think back now....DAMN THATS FUCKN CRAZY!!!....AND PRETTY MEANINGFUL! :laughtwo: just needed to share....

That's pretty insane...

If you're going to write a crock of bullshit, at least label it as a fiction story, instead of trying to pass it off as a true story. Because that's just insulting our intelligence. You don't have to fabricate stories to build yourself up. And since I'm such a fucking nice guy, I'm going to correct your grammar for you, because you obviously missed out on some much-needed education.

nughugger420 said:
gathered munchys

This is going to be a long day. It's gathered munchies.

interupted.

I believe. interrupted.

silence.

smokeing a joint.
smoking. Drop the "e" when adding "ing". It even rhymes, so it's not very hard to forget. And remember, you don't say "chokeing the chicken", you say "choking the chicken".

Kitties, dude. Kitties.

dose this cat wont?"
Wow. Fucking wow. These are 4 letter words, nug. If you can't spell a 4 letter word, you're never going to get out of the 4th grade. DOES this cat WANT.

(The fucking crazy part is comeing up!).
Can't wait, I figured you had already surpassed your previous levels of utter bullshit. By the way, it's coming.

I hand him the now roach
Sorry, but what the fuck is a now roach? Is it like those WOW potato chips.. a roach with less fat content?

Out of no where a Owl sized bird
nowhere. And good rule of thumb, if it's the size of an owl, it's probably an owl.

I think you meant leaves, but it's hard to say at this point.

these, dude. These.

there diner

Jesus Christ, two in a row? It's their dinner.

HE NOW HOLD THE FULL GROWN CAT!
How dramatic. It's holds, or held, by the way. And you have this really weird habit of switching from the present to the past while mostly using the present tense to describe a story that happened in the past.

As he raise to his feet, grabing a stone and staring ahead
OK, now this is sounding like the stoning scene from of The Passion. Except really low-budget and twice as shitty. As he rose to his feet, grabbing a stone.

As it flutters, and slows down a moment my uncle lowers his head in defeat.

This is where the bullshit reaches its zenith. Except for where you resume smoking a joint after killing an "owl-sized" bird.

falls slaming into the dirt now dead.
slamming.

he droped it and picked up the Oreo.
dropped

He then scurryed off
scurried

Tom and Me were too stoned

Tom and I were too stoned. I shouldn't even have to be telling you this one. But seriously, don't try and make an effort on your spelling next time, because it was an obvious disaster.

Omgod owned.

BURNED!

I thought the 1st one was a real story though. You suck for making me think Uncle Tom was real!!!

All Yall Are Fuckn Clowns...i Know What Fuckn Happened...and To Mad Cow....dude Who The Fuck Does Shit Like That...your A Cool Guy I Wanna Be Just Like You When I Grow Up To Be A Fuckn Bastered

waldaberz said:
You can't just take a story and say it's fake no matter how unbelievable it is. This guy on Ripley's got his penis chopped off somehow and they cut off his finger and made it into a penis, that sounds totally untrue but it is. I'm not saying what nughugger said is a fact or not i'm just saying take it into concideration.

Yeah, I remember seeing that shit. It doesn't make a fucking bit of sense, but hell, that's probably why I'm not a doctor. And I'm not calling bullshit out of the blue, his first couple of stories were fine, but he's recently started trying to outdo himself with some ridiculous stories. Case in point:

great day
LOL Big fish

And that's just a few.

Heigh said:
wow i just read the first 5 lines of each of those storys.

im pretty sure madcow is right here.

i saw bullshit written all over the him losing his virginity one.

Yeah, I've heard more believable shit from Michael Jackson's lawyer.

i think hes making up story as he goes by..

Back
Top Bottom