Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Thanks for stopping by Duggs, Dynamo, Ween and Dank! :passitleft:

You should have a bed frame at least! The furniture will come with time. The real question is, how is the grow room coming along?

Things are well with me bud I hope they are well with you as well! You must have a Star Pupil leaner. My SP took forever to veg! The good thing is she should be colorful if she does lean that way! One of the reasons I want to run the Grape Pupil is because there is supposed to be an improved vigor. It sounds like there are still some slow ones though. I also really want something that smells like grape candy.
Hey Yeti all's good here too. I'm glad to hear it's just a sp leaning pheno. Here's a colorful one I've got going. Don't smell like grapes. Kinda sweet peppery so far. Ting from MTG seeds
IMG_20191103_185239629.jpg

She looks very nice! I have almost bought Chernobyl seeds multiple times and have just never pulled the trigger. The Mz Jill basically said that they no longer sell the real Chernobyl seeds. They just sell seeds of another one of their strains labeled as Chernobyl. I am not sure how true it is but there has been a lot of negativity surrounding TGA and Subcool this last year.

She looks very nice! I have almost bought Chernobyl seeds multiple times and have just never pulled the trigger. The Mz Jill basically said that they no longer sell the real Chernobyl seeds. They just sell seeds of another one of their strains labeled as Chernobyl. I am not sure how true it is but there has been a lot of negativity surrounding TGA and Subcool this last year.
Thanks yeti :high-five: That is from a 5 year old pack. Long before the fire. I'm not a big fan of Sub but I do like some of his older strains. I'm also running his soil recipe. I think it's really from Vic high's from what I've read. The recipe seems to be working good. I'm really digging water only. Can't get much lazier :laughtwo:

Thanks yeti :high-five: That is from a 5 year old pack. Long before the fire. I'm not a big fan of Sub but I do like some of his older strains. I'm also running his soil recipe. I think it's really from Vic high's from what I've read. The recipe seems to be working good. I'm really digging water only. Can't get much lazier :laughtwo:
Nice! I tried to get a pack of 9# Hammer forever and could not understand why it was impossible to find. It was not until I found JinxProof on Instagram that I was able to find it. Come to find out it was a JinxProof strain, sold under the TGA banner and they had parted ways. Sub went out of his way to start rumors that Jinx had lost the parents to the 9# Hammer to try and damage Jinx's own venture.

Anyways How do you like the Chernobyl? It is more colorful than I would have expected. I have grown out a few TGA strains and I had a lot of issues with hermies. I grew Querkle for a while and it was one of the first real purple strains I got from seed. She did not yield all that well for me. She produced small buds, but they were super dense. I have more seeds I need to try and run at some point.

Nice! I tried to get a pack of 9# Hammer forever and could not understand why it was impossible to find. It was not until I found JinxProof on Instagram that I was able to find it. Come to find out it was a JinxProof strain, sold under the TGA banner and they had parted ways. Sub went out of his way to start rumors that Jinx had lost the parents to the 9# Hammer to try and damage Jinx's own venture.

Anyways How do you like the Chernobyl? It is more colorful than I would have expected. I have grown out a few TGA strains and I had a lot of issues with hermies. I grew Querkle for a while and it was one of the first real purple strains I got from seed. She did not yield all that well for me. She produced small buds, but they were super dense. I have more seeds I need to try and run at some point.
The pheno I had before was a heady euphoria type of buzz. This one looks and smells completely different. Hopefully it will have the same effect. It's buds aren't super dense. But it's got couple weeks to go. It's definitely one of the most frosty plants I've ever grown. Especially considering it's not in the best environment. I've got that tent in my shed. Lights out temps are low 50's, lights on are in upper 60's. It has more potential to be better

The real question is, how is the grow room coming along?

Recovery on my shoulder is going slow so I can't lift much. I'm gonna get a friend or two to help me get my tents set up. Right now I have my 2.5X3 with 2 curly CFL bulbs, no fans, nothing, slow growing 4 clones from Hawk until soil is done in 2 weeks. 3 tents in the shed is what I'll run for now, I can control environment in there easier than basement.

:passitleft:

What do you have going for regs? I have to paw through all my seeds and figure out what I want to run next lol!

Looking forward to your selections!

I am going to assume it will be colorful if it moves as slow as the Star Pupil. That Ting has some lovely colors coming through! I ran Grand Daddy Purps once and it was green and purple and smelt exactly like grape candy. Still kick myself for not cloning her!
Have you tried any of those that I sent ya?

Hey Yeti, I've been looking for a grape strain as well. I have a Supreme Grapes from In House up now. She's a twisted looking little thing though. I've ran a few TGA strains as well. I still have a pack of Jack the Ripper and Pennywise I've had for about 5 years. I think every TGA strain I ran got PM. I ran a tester that was great (11% THC 13% CBD) and it smelled like grape candy but I couldn't deal with the PM it got everytime I ran it. I haven't had to Sulphur burn since eliminating that and Jillybean from my garden.

Hey Yeti, I've been looking for a grape strain as well. I have a Supreme Grapes from In House up now. She's a twisted looking little thing though. I've ran a few TGA strains as well. I still have a pack of Jack the Ripper and Pennywise I've had for about 5 years. I think every TGA strain I ran got PM. I ran a tester that was great (11% THC 13% CBD) and it smelled like grape candy but I couldn't deal with the PM it got everytime I ran it. I haven't had to Sulphur burn since eliminating that and Jillybean from my garden.
You were getting PM with your mini split?

Yep. When the lights go off the humidity spikes in the tents for a bit and the temps drop so the mini split is really doing much for a time. I was spraying more often than I do now too.
Are you able to program yours? Mine only has the option if you link it up where you can access it online and I can't get the celio app to sync up and with.

Back
Top Bottom