Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Thanks Seedling, I am also needing a new pre filter for my Can 33 so I will look on the Zon. Its going to be a pain changing it though because I have it held up with Zip ties so when I cut them the filter is going to drop so I will have to rehang it, Problems Hum
:high-five:
You shouldn't have to do that for a while I imagine....usually after harvest you can clean up and do the maintenance. Speaking of that.....I should probably hit some Sativa and get to work tonight cleaning up and getting set for transplant :eye-roll:

Afternoon every body. All of the seeds I germed this last time around have come up as of last night. The Sour Bubble's were the last two to arrive. I was happy to see the Bubba's Girl come up. She popped a black tail when she cracked. The first one I germed forever ago did the same thing and did not come up. I think it is just a genetic thing as it was a healthy looking tap root other than the color being off. Now that she is above ground she looks happy and healthy too. Here's to hoping for a nice example there. Her and the Wedding Crashers came up real quick, then the Candyland X Blue Cookies came up a day later and then the Sour Bubbles. I hope everyone enjoys there day and is able to stay warm. I am ready for spring already!

Hey all. I know it has been a while since pics, but things have been moving along slooooowwwly. I run my early veg area with a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 run 24/7. I always get slow growth using it. I think with the less than ideal temps in the grow that things are moving even slower. One of my GDP plants is ugly while the other is a bit droopy but relatively healthy. I do have some ugly leaves on some of the older plants as well. I am thinking about moving everything into my 4x4 with the 315 CMH. Just trying to decide how high up to run the light and what to do about air exchange in the tent. Any ways here are some long over due pics.

The two in the back corner in the last pic are the GDPs. i decided to keep all my regs in solos until I can get more soil mixed. Anyways I hop you all enjoyed your Sunday!

I got a LOT of catching up to do, Brother, but wanted to check in and let you know you're on the list! ;)
Good to see you around man! You keep popping in and out makes me worried about what is going on bud! Great to have you pop in! you have not really missed anything everything is moving slow!

Morning Ween :passitleft:

Good to see you around man! You keep popping in and out makes me worried about what is going on bud! Great to have you pop in! you have not really missed anything everything is moving slow!

Morning Ween :passitleft:
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

Everything is fine with me. I've just been crazy with end/beginning of year stuff, had a couple of visitors in the last month (they all come down from the north this time of year! :rolleyes: ) and dealing with issues my friends have been having. Since I made that post a couple weeks ago about everyone else dying & getting sick, a good friend of mine lost her brother pretty unexpectedly and my neighbor across the street passed away unexpectedly. Those are just the one's that didn't make it! I'll spare you all the horror stories, but the worst thing happening to me personally is trying to figure out why my healthy plants keep dying which, I suspect at this point, is that something has changed with the water.

Sorry to hear about all the death around you bud! I am sure everyone wants to visit right about now. It is like 46 degrees here today but last week we were hardly even in the teens. Been a weird winter for sure. As I said on your journal moments ago, I hope chnaging your water supply fixes your issues! I also hope people stop getting sick and/or dying. None of that is any fun.

Hey PC thanks for stopping by bud. The girls are moving along. I fired up my 4x4 this morning. I have yet to move plants into it yet but I figured I would get things ready for the move. Lights went out at 1030 and will come back on at 630 tonight. After that I will move plants into it. See if I cannot get things to move along a little faster with more light and possible better temps. I am going to keep the 315 cmh all the way at the top at first and let the plants get acclimated to the brighter light before dropping it down closer.

Hey PC thanks for stopping by bud. The girls are moving along. I fired up my 4x4 this morning. I have yet to move plants into it yet but I figured I would get things ready for the move. Lights went out at 1030 and will come back on at 630 tonight. After that I will move plants into it. See if I cannot get things to move along a little faster with more light and possible better temps. I am going to keep the 315 cmh all the way at the top at first and let the plants get acclimated to the brighter light before dropping it down closer.
What lights were you running before? I was thinking you were using QB.

Ah, you're changing out your veg lighting. The extra warmth will make them happy.

I just added my old blurple light I use in my breeding room into my flower while it's not being used and the plants are happier. I'm not certain if it's the added reds and blues, or just that I bumped my lighting up by 20% plus raised my temps from the low 70s to around 80. That alone can make a difference. What ever it is, they have perked up.

Yeah I also changed where they are. They had been in my home made "tent" now they are in an actual 4x4. I left my seedlings in the home made tent under the t5 for right now. I am probably going to move everything though so I can shut off the t5. I have the 4x4 set to16/8 as opposed to the 24/7 the t5 is running. It will be good for my veg plants to get some rest.

Back
Top Bottom