Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Good morning to ya Yeti, and friends. A nice strong showing here for a very solid grower ....and person.
Oh Hook! Thanks for that explanation earlier. I will def. check things out more as my retirement gets closer. Right now the plan is to go at 62.......i just can't see me going past that. Right now the challenge is to make it that far..lol...

I enjoy this convo. I was just telling my son two days ago that I had a chance to work over nights a while back and would have been making 10-15 dollars an hour more if I had taken the job. I told him it was not worth the extra money for me to lose that time with him, his sister and my wife. I made sure to let him know that sometimes money is not worth the time you lose to get it!

In my first post I have a couple of crappy pics, or maybe just one, of my PBB from this round. She is not happy. The first round I ran her she was one of the happiest plants I had going on. My wife and anyone else that has tried her really likes her.They mention every time how smooth it is. My buddy told me it was more like smoking air or vaping than smoking. I have also ran Larry Bird Breath which was nice. It was super purple and smelt like candied fruit while growing. It now smells like garlic oddly enough. The LBB was a OGKB dom pheno and took forever to veg. that is the biggest risk with running the breath strains fro Thug Pug is getting an OGKB leaner that produces fire but takes half a year to get big enough to yield well.

Thanks for joinging us Stank! It is nice to see you in my yard. As Dynamo said there are snack in the corner! Make yourself at home.

Thanks bud! Now that Van is here maybe we can get some smoked meat to munch on!
Totally agree more $ doesn't mean a better life. Part of the reason I never went to work for the oil field. Don't think I've ever heard of a successful relationship where the husband worked in the oil field.

Made page 4 Yeti, and I’m subbed up. Pumped to see your first journal. Tents and buds are sweet! :slide:

Thank you for the kind words bud and thank you for subbing up!

Glad you finally got a journal going Yeti. Is your wedding cake the clone, or an S1? Just curious. Thnx everyrhing looking great. :bravo:

I am glad you could make it! It is the Michigan Cup winning cut! This is my first time running her and I am excited to see what she does for me!

Good morning to ya Yeti, and friends. A nice strong showing here for a very solid grower ....and person.
Oh Hook! Thanks for that explanation earlier. I will def. check things out more as my retirement gets closer. Right now the plan is to go at 62.......i just can't see me going past that. Right now the challenge is to make it that far..lol...

Thank you for the kind words bud! There has been a great turn out, I am very happy about this!

Totally agree more $ doesn't mean a better life. Part of the reason I never went to work for the oil field. Don't think I've ever heard of a successful relationship where the husband worked in the oil field.

Yeah I know people that have had the chance to go work on pipe lines and they always refuse, because even though the money is good the life is not for them!

Same here guys, why I’m self employed. I can work as much as I need and no more.... can’t stand the thought of working my only life away.

Then again, I may wind up being a 60 year old lawn guy! Few of those around here already...

Shit so long as you can be 60 and smoking grass as you cut it, things are ok!

Evening folks. Tonight while taking care of the girls I took a couple of pictures of my SugarCane, She is coming down in the next few days. Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since flip. She started out looking awful with leaves dying all over. She has limped along fine up to this point and has made it to the finish line. Not the best i could have done with her and I hope her next round is better. If she proves not to be better than Slurricane or Donkey Punch she will be getting dropped from rotation.

Looking good to me! Aren't fox tails usually more pistils? Looks like calyx fox tails.

:passitleft:

Foxtails are actually calyxes that are stacked on top of each other instead of in a group/bunch, which is what a "normal" bud is made of.

Thanks all! She is looking better than expected. I like ho the big buds look like gnarly hands with contorted fingers coming out of them! @Mr. Magoo what are you going to be running from IHG? I like their strains but have gotten to be unimpressed with the prices they are asking for them. Need to buy them during the sales to make them affordable.

Looking good Yeti. I love the foxtails. I'm with ya on the IHG and the prices. When I think of all the amazing highs coming from ACE I just can't justify $250-300 for 1 pack of IHG. IHG has some heavy frost and beautiful plants but I don't find the highs to be anything special. I'm not saying I don't like the high it's just unremarkable and mostly just a heavier stone. They are still fun to grow though and the kids now a days love that punch in the face high.

Ya eh Neiko...most(all!) of those "kids" have never even smoked a true landrace Sativa , so they have nothing to compare it with. For me , there is really no comparison ....i would much rather NOT be "punched " in the face but want a nice , strong, clear, 'head' high . Way funner. When some of the gang get to sampling the A5 crosses ACE has out now...they will no doubt love them too!
Ya Yeti , wat Krip said earlier ...that problem child of your with the 'stacked' calyx's....those nugs are beauties...wat i strive for EVERY time. Just gorgeous Mr! You let your experience show thru by letting her ripen very nicely ...and proper. Great job on her bud!

Looking good Yeti. I love the foxtails. I'm with ya on the IHG and the prices. When I think of all the amazing highs coming from ACE I just can't justify $250-300 for 1 pack of IHG. IHG has some heavy frost and beautiful plants but I don't find the highs to be anything special. I'm not saying I don't like the high it's just unremarkable and mostly just a heavier stone. They are still fun to grow though and the kids now a days love that punch in the face high.
Thats my exact thought with the BCP. Its got wonderful smells and great taste and lord knows it was frosty as hell....but there is something missing from the potency in my opinion. I do like the stone for a nice evening time med. Its very potent.....but I prefer it when I mix it in with something else.

I like a good single malt scotch, and I like a nice dry port, and I like brut champagne, and I like dessert wines, and I like dark beer ... but I don't like 'em all mixed together. :( Yuck?

If, however, all I wanted to do is get really drunk, that'd work real fast and I guess it'd be tasty ...

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom