Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Little bit of an update. Things are still moving slowly and some plants are getting some brown spots. I know it is due to environment at this point. Right now I do not have a good way to get temps up. I do have a smaller heater but it blows hot air and if I put it in the tent it will fry anything close to it and it is not all that cheap to run. Right now I am hoping that within the next couple of weeks the outside temps start warming up enough to allow the basement to warmup. We had a few days in the 40s last week but we were right back to teens and 20s the last couple of days. Overall things look "healthy" considering the issues they are dealing with. Anyways here are some pics.

Whole tent:

Black cherry Bop stinking up the tent

Boptang doing its thing

Lani took the FIM really well. Much better than the rest. Look at everything that wants to be a top now!

Kandy Kush getting lanky as can be.

Thanks guys! And yeah Penny warm temps would be welcome. I want sunshine and green grass. I am over the cold and snow. I meant to mention that I really did mean to post pics yesterday morning, but when I went to take pictures I dropped my wife's camera on the basement floor and it did not take it well. I was able to get it working after I took care of the girls, but it ruined my chance to get pics then.

Coming along......looking good! I'm a big fan of the FIM. My BCP looks a lot like your Lani with all the tops.

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! I try and fim everything. Sometimes it works some times it does not. I really do like the strains that take well to it though. Nothing like 4 plus tops from one topping. :passitleft:

That is how I am looking at it. I really want to get a DSLR at some point, but I am camera illiterate and cheap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just cannot seem to bring myself to spend $3-500 on a camera. Though If I could get one and it could help me win a couple of contests it would help pay for itself lol. I see all the great pictures people take on here and it makes me want to take better pictures myself.

...Man I miss my Panasonic point and shoot that was my son's...was able to take some great pics with that camera...I've tried 2 other name brand cheap models...but...Ya' get what Ya' pay for...pictures of pot don't justify the expense of a quality unit in my mind..everyday and vacation pics, a phone camera work's just fine...
...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

I don’t know anything about cameras. I just use my iPhone 8. Lol

My phone takes absolute shit pictures. It is funny, the camera on it is supposed to be decent and it has never taken good pics. I need to upgrade my phone as well and will probably do so before I buy a camera. Hopefully the next one is better.

I use an old Nikon CoolPix that Brother Old Med Man :rip: gifted me close to ten years ago. I'd like something better, too, but would rather use the money on more seeds! :oops:

Yes more seed money is always needed lol. Your pictures come out pretty decent. I think having an unsteady hand and shit lighting kind of works against me as well. I need to pull a Doc and take pics during lights out.

Looking good yeti. I didn't realize you were running lani this run...nice! Man, those cold temps, ew. I really feel for you guys that battle that. If you combat the cold, you get drier air. It's a tough situation. Plants look good though.

Yes sir! Duggs was kind enough to get a couple to me. Every run I have seen of it has turned out great so I am really excited to see how she does for me. i am very happy with how she is shaping up. Yes the cold does mean drier air. I am sure that my rH is not helping them either. Thanks for the kind words.

...Man I miss my Panasonic point and shoot that was my son's...was able to take some great pics with that camera...I've tried 2 other name brand cheap models...but...Ya' get what Ya' pay for...pictures of pot don't justify the expense of a quality unit in my mind..everyday and vacation pics, a phone camera work's just fine...
...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Funny enough, 3-500 is not expensive in terms of cameras. I look every once in a while and am always taken aback by the 700+ dollar cameras that have a very high number of reviews. where is everyone getting this camera money from lol! Even worse is the cost of decent lenses. Some of them cost as much or more than the cameras I look at that are new. I always try too look at used cameras with multiple lenses. That seems to be where one can get the best deals. But then if something breaks you are screwed. Hope down south is treating you well bud :high-five:

I can’t justify the price for a good camera then spend the time learning to use it.

Yeah that is the other part of it. I would not mind taken pictures of more than just plants and buds. I have seen some interesting things while out and about that would have made fantastic pictures if I had had a good camera with me. I drove by a brook that is next to a major road with a bald eagle perched on a log within the water. Would have been an amazing shot had I had something better than a crappy phone to take a picture with. Someone on here had pointed me to a video on youtube that explained a lot of camera basics that would really help someone get going. Of course I now forget the video lol.

I bought a DSLR camera about 5 years ago and learning to use it was a pain. Trying to get it to auto focus on the buds was a problem too, it wouldn't "lock" on to what I wanted to shoot or wouldn't focus right. I tried all the tips and tricks online for shooting flowers and still not much luck. When I did get pics I would still have to transfer them to the computer to be able to upload to the mag (another pain). I wasn't thrilled about hundreds of pot pics loaded onto my computer either. The new phones take pretty damn good pics so my "nice" camera sits in a case and hasn't been used in a few years :(

Back
Top Bottom