Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Our weather has been crazy. As I said over at Ween's the other day. We got 4-6 inches of snow over night the other day and then it was in the 50s later in the day. The ground did not even fully freeze here this year. Something that always happens just did not. It is weird though because the first couple of years growing in the basment the tenst would not get that cold at lights off without any heaters running. Then all of a sudden 2 winters back I could not keep the tenst warm enough. The only real difference was in my lighting but that should not matter in tenst that have an extraction fan running 24/7. At least not at lights out.

morning yeti and friends :passitleft: we got about 13 inches here and now I'm going outside to finish leaf blowing and pump some of the water off the pool cover:laugh: gotta love New England weather. I have to say I'm glad my son is 19, not sure what I'd do if he was still in school. My hats off to all the parents right now. stay safe and healthy everyone cheers :bong:

My brother was 13 when he had his first child and his girlfriend was 11 Now that is starting young. He had three other kids later when he was in his 20s and he is a good dad

Man you guys make me feel young! :laugh: I guess I was even a little younger than your FutR.

Gov I grew up with 4 siblings, no shortage of craziness with that many kids in the house. It did not help that our house was the hang out spot so there were typically at least 2 other kids there. A lot of the time even more.

Damn PC that is crazy! I met a chick when I was 16 that was 13 and pregnant. She was about 8 months along smoking a cigarette when I met her. She proceeded to tell me and my buddy she was 12 when she got pregnant by a 24 year old. I had a few more interactions with her or that involved her name coming up and they were usually interesting. I ran into a buddy at the doctors office a couple of years after I first met her and he decided to tell me he was there because he caught chlamydia after tag teaming her with one of his friends.

Anyways I hope you all are doing well and avoiding the crazy.

Man you guys make me feel young! :laugh: I guess I was even a little younger than your FutR.

Gov I grew up with 4 siblings, no shortage of craziness with that many kids in the house. It did not help that our house was the hang out spot so there were typically at least 2 other kids there. A lot of the time even more.

Damn PC that is crazy! I met a chick when I was 16 that was 13 and pregnant. She was about 8 months along smoking a cigarette when I met her. She proceeded to tell me and my buddy she was 12 when she got pregnant by a 24 year old. I had a few more interactions with her or that involved her name coming up and they were usually interesting. I ran into a buddy at the doctors office a couple of years after I first met her and he decided to tell me he was there because he caught chlamydia after tag teaming her with one of his friends.

Anyways I hope you all are doing well and avoiding the crazy.
I think I saw her on an episode of Maury.

Back
Top Bottom