Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Hey guys and welcome to my first journal. I have gone back and forth on whether I wanted to start a journal or not and after some encouragement (looking at you @weenmeoff ) I decided why not. I will not be as structured as some others and my updates probably wont be done as regularly. I encourage others to have fun and laugh and throw around any banter they please.

I will get right into it and give you what details I can.

What strain is it?
I run multiple strains at a time and they will change pretty regularly. Right now in flower I have:
-Sugar Cane (In-House Genetics)
-Slurricane (IHG)
-Grape Marmalade (IHG)
-Peanut Butter Breath (Thug Pug)
-Sour Diesel (clone given to me as ECSD, later told it is not ECSD)
-Wedding Cake (Michigan Cup winning cut)
-Chiesel (Big Buddha Seeds)
-Star Pupil (Mass Medical Strains)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Mostly hybrids leaning towards Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
I have plants in veg and in flower.

If in Veg... For how long?
Various times

If in Flower stage... For how long?
From just flipped to 9 weeks post flip

Indoor or outdoor?
In

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Doc Bud's High Brix Blend

If soil... What size pot?
1 gallon to veg and 7 gallons to flower

Size of light?
Clone/early veg has 2 35 watt leds
Veg area has a 4 foot 4 bulb T5
Flower area has roughly 1040 watts of home made LED board panels

Is it aircooled?
No

Temp of Room/cab?
between 60 and 84 lights off and on

RH of Room/cab?
Between 30% and 65%

PH of media or res?
No idea

Any Pests ?
Yes there are some fungus gnats that I have been dealing with.

How often are you watering?
As needed. Anywhere from every 2 to 4 days typically

Type and strength of ferts used?
Recommended amounts of kit ingredients

Now that that is over I will go on to say that my veg area is a home made tent thats about 2.5ft x 4ft. I have a clone early veg area that you will see as well. I am flowering in a 4x8 tent and a 4x4 tent but this will mostly focus on the 4x8. The girls have looked better and I am working on trying to get them to be better looking as I go. I have talked enough here are some pics.

Thanks for joining me, I will try and post as often as possible.

Starting a journal may allow you to get help when it is needed. What issues are you having with the seedlings? The Wedding Cake is supposed to be pretty nice. She is supposed to test really well but the guy that gave me the cut said the high is middling. This is my first time flowering her out so I do not know yet how she is.

They are just slow to pop up out of the soil. Slow to crack in the paper towels too. They are old seeds and my temps here is kinda cold. I just started using a heat mat and it seems to be helping
Hopefully the heat mat helps you out. Seedlings aren't fans of real cool temps so it should be benficial at least. Some seeds are a pain in the ass to get above soil. I have lost my fair share!

I’m in Yeti! Excited to see your work!

Thanks for joining bud! I do not do anything as cool as your quadline but I do work threw a good amount of plants so there is that!
Yeah!...:cheer:...:popcorn:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks for joining Hook!

:thumb: Hi ya Yeti, Whoo Hoo another thing about a journal it helps document what's what and when, A small bit of time and I forget unless written down.:high-five::goodluck:Where's the munchies?:theband: :Namaste:

Hey bud, there are munchies in the corner. Some cheese puffs along with some dip and chips. Candy even as well if that is your thing. Thank you for joining! The A5 will be making an appearance soon! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom