Yield Ratio

HigherTheHigh

Hello my fellow 420 family.

I'm looking into making some shatter from my from and popcorn bud and was looking at getting some of those glass extraction tubes that can take 28g of plant matter.

just wondered if anyone has any rough estimates of yield per 28g/1oz using trim ect so when I do start extracting I know what to try and aim for, I will also be only using heavily trichomed trim and bud.

I don't want to extract via pressing, thanks.

I would suggest against the glass tubes. Some of them are cheap and will blow up during blasting. Some of them are supposedly high quality and hold up but I have no idea how to determine what's good or bad. Stainless tubes won't rupture or crack though. Just my thoughts.

Just been reading the reviews on some of them exploding over people :oops:.

I suppose with a stainless steel tube I could add a tap on and connect it to a small gas bottle, I only plan to use it every time I have 10oz of trim.

With the flood of Chinese products on the market I would take turbos advice and pass on the glass unless you are real confident in the source. China is a master at making things look the same when they are in fact not.

Back
Top Bottom