yield

well maybe this will help aeroponic system veged for 2 months under 1000 watt light 20/4 then flowered under 4 1000 watt light strain is big bud nutes dutchmaster gold grow/flower,silica,max grow/flower,and zone

well maybe this will help aeroponic system veged for 2 months under 1000 watt light 20/4 then flowered under 4 1000 watt light strain is big bud nutes dutchmaster gold grow/flower,silica,max grow/flower,and zone

The best answer I can give you is to check the breeders site. Most times they will give a yield estimate. There is really no accurate way to project a yield, but I do know that BB is reputed to be a heavy yield plant. I, however, have no firsthand exp with that strain.

all things being equal E=Mc2 still applies. Energy and mass... the more light, nutes and carbon you plants can use the more you get.

variables:
genetics (physical limitation of strain)
climate (hot/cold/humid/dry)
Nutrient uptake (ph/amount/derived from)
Carbon available

just one plant??? under 4000 watts? or a bunch of plants.... :grinjoint:

BigPapa well I started to grow in soil again just didn't have the money to invest in the aerosystem I have a crop in flowering now that includes 20 biig bud plants I vegged them to over 1 foot in height there not quite 2 foot and I'm flowering under 3 1000 hps in 4 gallon pots.Do u think I can produce at least 2z per plant

Back
Top Bottom