Yields on autoflowering?

Firstime

I was just looking for some good auto strains and people r saying you only get around 10grams per plant ???
I look on websites specifically looking at the ak-49 and that produces 30-50 grams is this true ?? And what's the difference between the lowyders and auto yields ?? And is there any size difference ? :peace::peace:

Re: Yields on autoflowering ??

"Lowryder" is simply the name of the first strain of autoflowering plants that hit the market. I have grown autoflowering strains outdoors with regular yields of 25-30g dried. I have seen much better results from other peoples indoor grows. I currently have 2 strains going indoors now and am hoping for 1oz. per plant. (i think this is a realistic goal and anything over that would be great!).

"Lowryder" is simply the name of the first strain of autoflowering plants that hit the market. I have grown autoflowering strains outdoors with regular yields of 25-30g dried. I have seen much better results from other peoples indoor grows. I currently have 2 strains going indoors now and am hoping for 1oz. per plant. (i think this is a realistic goal and anything over that would be great!).
:peace:
Thanks pittbull72 wasn't sure !! I'm going for the ak49 I think :) got any recommendations tho ??

Yep I ran autos for a couple of years and got great results through topping and training them. You just have to top on the tiniest of scales just once at the sixth node or maybe 8th max. I strip the first 2 nodes anyway as they produce week limbs. Then just train all limbs out horizontally, tuck leaves under limbs to promote all nodes along all branches to grow vertically into bud sites! :)

It did indeed used to be a no, no as they were fairly unstable when first out on the market. Now they are a much more stable and can take a bit of training! :)

:peace:
Thanks pittbull72 wasn't sure !! I'm going for the ak49 I think :) got any recommendations tho ??

I'm loving how my Blueberry Bliss is coming along right now but I cant yet say what the yields will be. Auto pounder is one that I know produces good, as well as N. lights. Btw- check out some of the autoflowers entered for this months plant of the month!

Id also suggest topping and training! You have to top on a micro scale to stop it stunting, but with LST as well it can give big yields with autos. :) :)

Tbh light addict for my first time I'm just going to put my all in and grow ! Il see how that turns out and then il have a play around with them 2-3 time round :) and il be doing a journal soo aswell to get some support :peace:

I just finished harvesting Vision Seeds Lowryder Auto Feminized grown totally organic in a 3:1 Soil:perlite mix under 30k lux CFL in 5x5x7 pots. 8 wks, beautiful buds, but the 2 plants were definitely root bound. Still, got about 0.5 oz per plant. Will start in 7x7x9 next grow.
The main cola was dense on both, but branch colas had large internode spacing. LA's advice makes total sense given the pliability of LR peristems: I will definitely use LA's advice on training.
BTW, Lowryder is a great first time plant: very stable, tasty buds.
Make sure you flush thoroughly before harvesting.
Onward Through The Fog!
:peace:Epican
Om

Auto yields can be all over the map. im a CFL guy currently and Ive got anywhere from 15g-30g a plant. It depends on strain very much as well. My biggest yielder was a Northern Lights X Big bud auto. Personally I think the newer crosses give much better yields than some of the original hybrid autos like lowryder.
Outdoors or under HPS 1-2 oz's per plant is attainable and I wanna say the most Ive seen from an auto is just under 6 oz!

Back
Top Bottom