Yikes! I broke her! Pulled out the tape hope she will be fine!

So I was spreading to top branches on EM2-and snap! It was hanging on by a few threads so I moved it back up and placed it back where it was then proceeded to tape her wound! Just wanted a quick opinion she should be fine !! I’m optomistic and I’ve seen how resilient these girls are!! I also think I did a dam good job of bandaging the wound exactly how she broke !
096843CD-C05F-4A11-9449-2B413A74EB61.jpeg
57CC8DBD-06E4-4E16-AFD8-AECC1F05D1E3.jpeg

It’s really hard to tell but it’s the left branch coming out of the “Y” !! I’m pretty certain she will be just fine!

So I was spreading to top branches on EM2-and snap! It was hanging on by a few threads so I moved it back up and placed it back where it was then proceeded to tape her wound! Just wanted a quick opinion she should be fine !! I’m optomistic and I’ve seen how resilient these girls are!! I also think I did a dam good job of bandaging the wound exactly how she broke !

It’s really hard to tell but it’s the left branch coming out of the “Y” !! I’m pretty certain she will be just fine!
yeh she'll be right :)

I've had some real bad snaps from bending branches over really late in vege when the branch is as thick as a pinky finger.

Always surprised with home much abuse a healthy plant can take. Key words the healthy part.
Should be fine mate. I did the same thing like 4 days ago and today on a different plant lol. I was having another crack at supercropping. Still learning to loosen em up properly before giving them a proper bend.
Saul got an oopsy.jpg
Georges ouchy.jpg
Saul got an oopsy.jpg
Georges ouchy.jpg

yer they seem it. Cant tell the colour that well cos of the light. Id love to see some pics in natural light, Thats why i usually take pics when they're outside getting watered.
If you look at the pic in my update from today you cant even tell which branch is the one that got broke. Ill Probably see the difference in next couple days though cos its gonna start stretching very soon

She’s alive ! Haha well she’s coming back anyways ! After I snapped her branch yesterday the leaves all wilted on that branch. The few smaller ones are rebounding back slowly today Im predicting the bigger ones are to follow ! Other than that no shock good growth coming along

“Grrrrrrrrrreaat!!!” -Tony the Tiger
A54CE314-02C6-46D0-9E50-DD43471E0B29.jpeg
4445FF27-CD40-4698-975D-C8483A8983B6.jpeg

They do heal,so fingers crossed this will too

Back
Top Bottom