Yo from B.C!

GiveMeGangA

hey all, just came across the site, lotta committed tokers out there, fuckin rock on boys and girls! I used to be anti-green but one J and all that changed. You know how it is, but since then "i never met a joint i didn't light ":joint: . I'm doing a medical degree on Vancouver island, and spend most of the time outdoors, and spend a lot of quality time with MaryJane. Anyways reading through the forums I realized theres a lot of knowledge:hmmmm: and experience:cool: here and since I love grass and am looking to grow, ya'll look like good friends to have. Cheers

yeah its great to have a community like this to learn from eachother, welcome

Welcome!

Wadup my BC bud!

I got some peoples on the Island, might you be studying at UVIC?

Ummmmm yeah this site is good. I condone and endorse it. I've never set up any traficking through it, but I'm sure it could be arranged.

Friendly tokers eh! thanks for the welcomes.
Yo shaded, i will be movin to vic shortly, always good to meet friends of MaryJ, perhaps something could be arranged. Cheers all
"Why go to high school when you can go to school high"

Right on. This is officially the start of a huge sesh. A MASSIVE SESH in the lower mainland, advertised and promoted through 420times.com.

I think it should be on April 20th.

SHADED said:
Right on. This is officially the start of a huge sesh. A MASSIVE SESH in the lower mainland, advertised and promoted through 420times.com.

I think it should be on April 20th.

:headbanger: I agree. We just need location my friend, we all know the time. If your down, post it! this should be some good 420times PR id say.....
"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference."

Damn GMG, you got some good quotes.

As for 4/20/06, I can't think of a finer place than Comox.... or Tofino... or Whistler, right on top of Blackcomb. That'd be killer. Why not Rec Beach? We could have the biggest naked sesh ever!

Damn there are so many beautiful places around here. Let's get the location down. Bounce some ideas around aight? I'm thinking 4/20/06 is going to be something special.

haha, yo shaded, ima smoker not a nudist, anyways somewhere near a ferry would probably be best, not too far for mainlanders or islanders. I wanna hear some input from other people, if you in the area post it here, we'll figure a spot. :peace: tokers

:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not gonna lie dude, after that keif pic, well, i keifed my pants.
How I love Canadian dope.:adore:

My friend grinds a lot of herbs, and when he gets enough, he uses a pollen presser to make little pellets (or pills) by pressing the keif together. Sometimes if we're good, he leaves us some in our stockings for xmas. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom