Yo, yo, yo!

baldalicious

As opposed to "ho, ho, ho" cause, well, I don't celebrate Christmas.

I joined here because I'm registering as a caregiver in my state and am setting up a grow room in my basement. I've been reading Jose Cervantes "Marijuana Horticulture, The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" which is full of a ton of great info but alas, was last updated in 2006, nearly four years ago, so there are a few things missing. For example, no info on LED lighting because as I understand it, LEDs are just now becoming available and useful for indoor cultivation. One of the first things I have to decide is what type of lighting I should go with and I've already found some useful discussions on that in some other forums.

Also, Jose focuses much of his information on what seems to be large scale growers. My state, I'll refrain from naming it, allows caregiver growers three plants per person per household so I could really use some advice on how to set up a grow room or that size rather than a grow space for dozens of plants.

Still, all in all, it's a great book with lots of info on growing pot inside but I'm hoping that I can get some advice here more tailored to the size of grow room I'm planning.

Cheers,
baldalicious...

baldalicious Hello and :welcome: . Best bet, spend some time in the ongoing Grow Journals here,
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Go through and find a set-up that you think may work for you, Ask Questions. There will be many choices. Also many LED grows to follow here also. It is a very noble thing you are doing being a Caregiver, 420 would love to help out anyway we can. Any other Questions or if you need help locating Information please speak up..ok? We would love to have you start a Grow journal yourself. Fantastic way to get good input, Tips and tons of praise as we all Enjoy. Can't wait to hear more for you. See you in the forums. Be safe ;)

Back
Top Bottom