Yojimbo's G13 Outdoor Grow

FarmerYojimbo

Greetings,

I am the blade of vengeance.

Across this land, they dare but whisper my name.

Yojimbo

Anyway....

This will actually be the prologue of my second grow. I don't want this to be a huge waste of time so I am opening this journal to the world so I can hopefully get feedback on my methods and progress.

Here are the fundamentals:

Strains - 50 feminized G13 Haze seeds
Also got some free feminized green crack and autoflower strawberry cough bonus seeds as well

Location - I would consider this an outdoor guerilla grow although it will be on family property -- secrecy is still
indispensable. There is a temperate climate (40 N) with long, hot summers, warm autumns, and increasingly
mild winters. The land is also heavily wooded in the foothills of the smoky mountains. Overall I have heard that
this region is one of the best environments globally for cannabis cultivation. The rumors may in fact be true
because cannabis orginates from mountains in Asia so we're giving the plant something close to its natural
environment without pitting it against the harshest forces of nature. My theory is that the plants will be just
stressed enough to be extremely hardy and overproduce...wishful thinking I know.

Soil - If anything, I may add some Fox Farm mid grade soil to the mix but honestly it will not be hard to find fertile soil out
there. I will use an electronic tool to guage fertility but anything more than that I feel is overkill. Of course my lust for
massive yields tempts me to splurge on the most expensive soil and fertilizers but especially after talking to local
grow shops, I just don't see how that could be necessary.

Nutrients/Fertilizer - This could change of course but for now I plan to bring the plants up with Terra Vega by Canna and
in later veg/flower cycles add a fertilizer called Medusa's magic. Hopefully you guys will help me with
suggestions.

Water - Rainwater should suffice until summer at which point I will have set up sufficient rain barrels. There's
also a stream and I can haul water if necessary. Big yields demand a lot of watering which is labor
intensive, so I am kind of leary of this part although in theory I should have access to more than enough
H2O.

Security - Keep in mind the grow is at a remote location. While it's not so far away that I couldn't visit any given
day if necessary, I want to keep my activity on site to a minimum. I don't want to attract any attention (from thieves)
but I feel some sort of fencing or natural barrier is a must to prevent my crops from being trampled.
For my own sanity and peace of mind (I am prone to paranoia), I'd want to set up trail cams or some
other surveillance. I could use old school methods like trip wires. Please offer any advice here.

Special Methods - Honestly not much to post here. I am going to let nature do most of the work (at least at first).
I am a little late to be greenhousing and I would not think to direct sow, so I am going to start
the ladies in grow cubes placed in window hung boxes, feeding them with Terra Vega. This way
I can jump start them while immediately acclimating them to the outdoor weather and light. I am going to do like 10-12 plots of about 5 plants each. Does anyone have any advice on how to properly space the plants?

I think that's it. Seeds should be here in the next couple days.

On a personal note, I just can't believe I'm doing this again. Last time I tried this shit I was just obsessed with the idea of growing pot that I sacrificed everything I had to do it. Sure I grew some nice plants but they didn't give me half the yield/income I wanted (stupid that I didn't factor in drying) I also alienated the best people in my life and moved out at a young age with a long time friend of mine who turned out to be a heroin fiend. I dishonored my family, lost the girl I loved, and made a fool out of myself by pretending to be a part of the phony gangster culture that plagues American youth.

Circumstances have changed though. The truth is, if this goes well, I will be able to help save the lives of many. I cannot elaborate here. I just wanted to record my thoughts for posterity.

Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post

THE LADIES HAVE ARRIVED!

I will thank -------------------- for their stealthy and relatively speedy delivery. Took 8 days from online check out to deliver.

seed count:
49 Feminized G13 Haze (they forgot one I guess)
8 Green Crack Feminized
2 seeds labeled AB-, I will assume that means autoflower blueberry feminized

59 total seeds germinating using the paper towel method.

Hey yojimbo.

I had a question about your seedbank. I'm also a resident of the Smoky mountains area, and I was wondering what service you used? How was their shipping method? What about overall price. I'll be following your grow for updates. Good luck.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom