Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

Update,
The girls were switched to 12/12 on Friday. They stuck their heads above ground 16 weeks before that. Took some pictures, but could not get them to load on my computer. Tonight I finally did. Let`s see what we got to look at.

We got nothing. Gonna figure it out.....sooner or later.

Update,
OK now, took new pictures yesterday, got `em loaded this morning. Anywho, let`s give it a try and see what happens.

The Girls,
LA Confidential, White Widow, Stacked Kush and Silver LA
IMG_033825.JPG

IMG_033925.JPG

IMG_034029.JPG

IMG_034127.JPG

LA Confidential
IMG_034227.JPG

IMG_034323.JPG

IMG_034419.JPG

White Widow
IMG_034528.JPG

IMG_034626.JPG

Stacked Kush
IMG_034723.JPG

IMG_034830.JPG

Silver LA
IMG_034921.JPG

IMG_035026.JPG

The Clones
Left 2, cut out of the middle of the to control height, Right 2 were the original ones.
IMG_035123.JPG

The new look jungle
IMG_035225.JPG

IMG_035329.JPG

That`s my girls. Enjoy.

Update,
No visitors, no comments, no more journal. Fuck it.

HeeHeee come yooper your girls are looking really nice. My journal is the same way. I don't have the gift for gab so mine doesn't do much either. For me it's somewhere to go back and see when i did something. I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with a few journals and mine. Happy Thurweed Day

HeeHeee come yooper your girls are looking really nice. My journal is the same way. I don't have the gift for gab so mine doesn't do much either. For me it's somewhere to go back and see when i did something. I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with a few journals and mine. Happy Thurweed Day

beemer,
Thanks for coming by and the good comments.

Good morning weed yooper. time to look at the girls. :thumb:

bozzo,
beemer,
Guys, thanks for stopping by, it was gettin` lonely here. Just come in from checking on the girls, they`re fine and sassy. Growing like well, weeds. Damn timer don`t come on until 10:30. Set it by the clock on my temp. and humidity sending unit, which did not spring ahead by itself. So I`m an hour behind. Oh well, they still are on 12/12, that`s what matters. Damn women sleepin` in on me.

Hey Yooper don't be down I come by when I can just been tired haven't even gotten to my own journal yet as im going through subs first which will take awhile Good weed to you man the plants look Great :thumb:
Chronic weekend to you Yoop :high-five:

Good morning weed yooper. Doesn't matter what time of day 12/12 is You're retired you old fart. :high-five: With the amount of sleep you get I would be dead. If I don't get at least 6 to 7 hours I get sick. You need to take one of the capsules I took last night. OH Man did I get stoned and slept from 10 to 4 without waking and then fell back to sleep until 6. Good stuff.

Good morning weed yooper. Doesn't matter what time of day 12/12 is You're retired you old fart. :high-five: With the amount of sleep you get I would be dead. If I don't get at least 6 to 7 hours I get sick. You need to take one of the capsules I took last night. OH Man did I get stoned and slept from 10 to 4 without waking and then fell back to sleep until 6. Good stuff.

Beemer,
Wish I did have some of those capsules, 6-7 hrs sounds great. Should have enough with my next harvest to make some capsules, that`s the plan anyway. Later, you old retired curmudgeon.

Hey Yooper don't be down I come by when I can just been tired haven't even gotten to my own journal yet as im going through subs first which will take awhile Good weed to you man the plants look Great :thumb:
Chronic weekend to you Yoop :high-five:

mr. cronic,
Thanks man, glad you stopped by. Sometimes i just read and don`t comment or comment later. Still don`t have this new computer doing everything the old one did. Just get frustrated sometimes trying to learn this thing, don`t have anyone to help here and i don`t know computer lingo.

Good morning weed yooper. How's your day going? Is the snow gone? Happy Munchday

Okay we're here so stop sleeping in. Happy Tokerday Yooper

beemer,
mr. cronic,
Spring is finally springing around here. Snow is gone, even where it was piled up. Not out of the 50`s yet. Damn honey do`s are piling up, but the fence is first. Gotta build one across the power line right of way or the 4 wheelers and snowmobiles will cut across part of my front yard. Went ballistic when all I saw was 2 guys with chainsaws cutting down my 25 year old pines. No truck around, no notification, just whacked `em down. Their boss came and talked to me. Got told, in a nice way, nothing I could do about it, except put the fence up. Soon as the rain stops.

Ya got brain fart central here. Here`s the story.....last night, before lights out, wanted to fine tune my timer. In doing so I accidently flipped the switch to "on" instead of "timer". This morning, put the girls to bed. Their schedule went thusly.....12 off, 24 on, 12 off, 12 on. Hope I didn`t screw up too bad. This happen to anyone else do this ? Hermies maybe ? Damn, hope not.

Good morning weed Yooper. I don't think anything will happen. I've done it with no ill effects. If a person hasn't done it, it will happen someday.

Good morning weed Yooper. I don't think anything will happen. I've done it with no ill effects. If a person hasn't done it, it will happen someday.

beemer,
Hey, ol` buddy, so happy to hear I didn`t screw up to bad. uth said the same on the Over 50 Club forum. You really made my day. THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU.

hey bud. I got my final complement of clones for this year. Critical Kush,OK Kush, Albert Walker Kush, Chernobyl and an un named purple. I already like the albert Walker Kush.

Your girls will be fine . it has happened to me before ,and no damage if it is a short period. Can't wait to see everyone in July.:peace:

oh hell forgot the obsession lol

Back
Top Bottom