You ever smoke with that person!

Reef

The one that takes more them one hit.
Lights the whole bowl on the top when you just filled it with your best shit!!
Cow licks the bag,and hands it back too you..wtf!!
Wet lips the joint or pipe as the case may be!!
I think there are certain manners of smoking some one elses stuff!!:smokin:

Re: You ever smoke with that person!!

I know too many of those people. We no longer smoke joints/blunts, anything with a wrap (referring to wet lips). This one kid I smoked with always blew out the bowl because he was too stupid to take his mouth away from the pipe after he takes a huge ass hit he can't handle. You get one free one, but after that you pay up or get beat up. Haha.

See, my buddies and I are more liberal about it. Usually go by Puff Puff Pass or whatever. Three at the most, but more's a bit disrespectful.

:peace: Earth Child

PS First timers get as much as they want with me, haha.

Re: You ever smoke with that person!!

I know too many of those people. We no longer smoke joints/blunts, anything with a wrap (referring to wet lips). This one kid I smoked with always blew out the bowl because he was too stupid to take his mouth away from the pipe after he takes a huge ass hit he can't handle. You get one free one, but after that you pay up or get beat up. Haha.

Lol...I have a friend that did that here just a few weeks ago.Trying to take such a big hit,when he coughed that stuff came right outta the bowl.Another smokes half the joint in one hit and coughs it out.I dont see th point just take enough where you know you got a hit,it will come around again!!:bongrip:

I hate when people do that! My boyfriend always holds the bong/pipe/joint and waits forever cuz he gets distracted. :smokin: its like, "HIT THE DAMN THING OR ELSE IT WILL BE GONE!" And my friend always gets the end wet, and then my other friend just grabs the bowl after its loaded, with someone else's weed, and hits it without permission. AYE CHICO!

Back
Top Bottom