You know what chaps my ass

dispensary prices are supposedly stupid here .. above street price pre-legal...wouldn't know lol
:p

it is odd though - as street price is 1/2 of pre-legal. street price for an oz hovers around $100.

i can't actually remember when i bought weed last. it's a few years. it does happen, depending on circumstance.

i was given a pre-roll from a brand name cdn dispensary at an industry thing - it wasn't bad - told everyone it reminded me a lot of weed ... :laughtwo:

Supply and demand, as long as we keep buying it, they will keep selling it and as long as we pay the high prices, they will keep charging it. Sooooo the only answer is to get everyone to grow their own and watch how fast the prices come down. Grow grow grow....the only way to go ! tell all your friends about this site and help them on their way..:bongrip:

I just ordered an ounce on line for $130.00 Canadian delivered and taxes included. Most of my own grow is Indica or Indica leaning so I ordered some Sativa to change things up. I don't have the headroom to grow Sativa.

I only have to buy it when I travel, never seen a commodity that varies so much by region, even here in Cali from North to South you get a big difference in quality and price.

I want to get another tent maybe 2x2 so I can veg some plants out while I flower and harvest twice as frequently.
I got ripped off buying some thc carts off a guy, they turned out to not be potent at all so now when I need to re up I go to a legal state and hit up multiple dispensaries to get around the 1 oz limit. weed shouldn;t be legal or illegal, it just is. in a way legalization is worse than criminalization.

Back
Top Bottom