You know you smoke too much when...

man at my work we have a ski/board hill named mary jane and i run the chair lift so i sit up there and smoke all day long with people

yes i work at a local ski hill

no....you know you smoke too much when you smoke your self sober.....no matter how much more you smoke u just get more burnt out and more tired

-When you can sit down with your kid and watch Barney and tolerate it. And to understand Telatubbie laugage.
-When when you go fishing you put your weed container in a life jacket...lol
-If you can put a peice of Dental Floss in front of your eyes and go blind.

Lol i guess i have a problem then cause even when im not high i still miss the bowl..

Guess its to big hahahaha:bongrip: :bongrip:

...when you always smell like pot, even when not smoking pot, it just seems that you smell like it all the time.
...when you buy a really expensive bong after the last really expensive bong broke 2 days prior.

not that either is a bad thing :O

when you've lived in a brand new appartment and are the first people to live there and after 2 months the fan has dust caked all over it and there is a ring above it from when its on.

when certain people in your life (you know who I mean) start to sound like the teacher and adults on Charlie Brown.

Boomhower (from King of the Hill) makes sense.

Your dealer is number 1 (even above local emergency numbers) on your speed dial

Your eyes look like roadmaps of Minnesota (red eyes, goof!)

(will add more later.....)

Peace!

Shaggy :smokin:

OldBongMan said:
when certain people in your life (you know who I mean) start to sound like the teacher and adults on Charlie Brown.

Boomhower (from King of the Hill) makes sense.

Your dealer is number 1 (even above local emergency numbers) on your speed dial

Hey, be nice to us in Minnesota!!!

Peace!

Shaggy :smoke2

No, I mean that most respectfully. One of my close friends (one I consider a bro) lives in Duluth. So, no, its not meant outta disrespect...it's my way of saluting your state. I'm in Florida...believe me, even though our weather has improved--we are still awaiting more hurricanes and go on knowing our state looks like a limp cock of the country. Trust me, it does.....

Peace and pot!

Shaggy

You smoke too much when you put your thumb over a bowl so no smoke gets away, and it burns you but you don't care.

LolitaHaze said:
yo shaggy, where in florida? i'm outside of Jacksonville right now...

A little south of Orlando. Down near the biggest Rat (Mickey,lmao) in the World lives. Maybe one of these days you can either come down here....don't worry I don't bite......or.......I'll go up there en route to Georgia for a family reunion......

Take care and ttyl, ok?

Peace and Chicken grease!

Shaggy:bongrip:

Shaggy419 said:

Haha my buddies and I do that to people we aren't too close to, we say "blar nar tar har" to represent the teacher.

How about this, on the street where I live we have 4 mini marts, each one has about 5-10 employees and all know me by name. The one is my favorite, guy is from Israel but sells all Turkish hookahs and what not, we have exceptional talks about herb and the 3 girls are cute as heck and just smile when I come in, they even rotate the flavors of my blunt wraps for me. Girls and greens are awesome.

...When you set up two clocks, one with the correct time another exactly 59 seconds behind so that 4:20 is twice as long.

You know you smoke too much when every single key on your keychain is coated in resin from scraping out bowls. I notice this every time i start my car or open my house.

Back
Top Bottom