You know you smoke too much when...

Harvest

You know you smoke too much when...
...you learn to function normaly when high.
...you can watch powerpuff girls, and laugh.
...you spend $20+ at a fastfood joint.
...if someone is smoking you automaticly know.
...you can make a piece out of anything.

Keep em Comming :bongrip:

haha those are really good and true. when im high I can watch infomericals or the home shopping network for 30 min and not even realize it.

You know you smoke too much when you find weed crumbs everywhere on CD's, In CD cases, in the bottom of your bottle of Crown, on your remote, etc.

...once you run out of weed, you smoke resin, when you run out of resin, you smoke the crumbs.
...you can pick crumbs off the ground, and get it right 98% of the time.
...your pet is stoned-retarded.

Harvest said:
...once you run out of weed, you smoke resin, when you run out of resin, you smoke the crumbs.
...you can pick crumbs off the ground, and get it right 98% of the time.
...your pet is stoned-retarded.

The Resin sucks..but you are so right

You can never smoke to much :) , But you know you're cuttin' it close when you buy your blunts by the cases and you strap more than 20 Fat Pre-Rolls of that good shit on a belt over your shoulder like Ammo.

and for those who believe that smoking to much is a reality, Please leave it to the Pros.

car/house keys..

isos 42o said:
haha those are really good and true. when im high I can watch infomericals or the home shopping network for 30 min and not even realize it.

yo, i jus wanted to say i love yr signature. that shit is so true, rolling is an art. anyone can pack a bowl, but not everyone can roll a blunt/joint.

...you know you smoke too much joints when the fingertip of the right thumb and indexfinger turn yellow. :smoker:

yeefoo said:
yo, i jus wanted to say i love yr signature. that shit is so true, rolling is an art. anyone can pack a bowl, but not everyone can roll a blunt/joint.

thanks yeefoo! actually anyone can roll it just takes alot of practice to perfect your methods and work out the kinks.

CherryEyed said:
you know you smoke too many blunts when everytime you go into the same gas station to buy the same cagar, the person working laughs and tells you to have a good time..

For sure, the guy at my 7-11 always asks me if i need eyedrops when i get my swishers.

Or

When u go to leave your house, and u have to go back in a few times for shit u forgot. wallet, sunglasses, keys, etc....

JamesBong that last part made me laugh man. I'm always going back in the house for a lighter or cigs or sunglasses that i forgot haha.

you know you smoke too much when your laundry pile never gets done and you're ok with wearing anything thats clean

I hate it when I forget to go to the bathroom before I go to bed.It really sucks having to get up in the middle of the night.

What sucks worse is when you get older you remember to go to the bathroom before bed and you still have to get up in the middle of the nite.

you know you smoke too much when...
**all your baking recipes involve large quantities of marijuana**
**you only smoke on streets with street-names like "smoke hill" and "high st"**
**when you play the card game "WEED" (found at newbury comics) just to make sessions more fun**

Back
Top Bottom