You may call me Tat

Forestwalker

Hello all! I am an American who lives 30miles from any civilization and hoping to make a move to Canada as soon as I finish my 4 year degree in Archaeology. Once I finish that degree I will be going to a university that offers the Masters in the same field of study. I am 23 years old and a new marijuana smoker since this past year. I am a person who prefers to live with natural energy such as solar and wind power, home grown foods (in a permaculture setting), the use of wood burning utilities (cooking and heating) and alternative styles to building needed structures, to name a bit of my physical reality.

I am a Spiritualist who follows the Flower of Life informational teachings and spiritual teachings from the use of Sacred Geometry to Astral Projection and this is actually my primary reason for trying marijuana in the first place. Basically as an archaeologist in training I noticed the use of many different 'drugs' by our ancestors to induce a higher spiritual state of being. So I gave marijuana a try and though I do support the use of any natural, unmodified drug I have only used marijuana and find it to be more then enough for me. ^_^ Namaste

JEEEZZZZ lol I was all excited thinking I got a response to my question. About the question, I think I am getting the plant into a more bushy state now. Like I said I have been using LST to try to keep it from growing too tall with far spread nodes, so far this is working pretty well. I am keeping the base stem just about parallel with the soil level also the top is finally starting to have more frequent branching. I do plan on topping it still but as of right now it doesn't seem ready. According to many grow videos and time lapses I have been watching I have come to the conclusion that my plant is growing a bit slow so I can't simply follow those times to top rather I am waiting for it to look structurally similar.

I was thinking more central and more secluded from cities. I enjoy living in forests and living as close to my perception of natural as possible. I'm also not referring to being some sort of troll or hermit in the woods all insane and anti-social. Contrary to that thought I very much enjoy company and gatherings of people. As I said above I am a spiritualist and this is not my labeling rather the label that is most commonly used for a person of my belief system. I meditate daily, I study daily, I craft theories and promote ideas based on seeming impossibilities because I am a person who believes and practices the idea of an infinite possibility reality. Which I find that many spiritualists and religious figures will preach and then turn around with a contradictory idea that would suggest something of impossibility.... I am rambling anyway the seclusion my my body and the lack of certain conveniences and lack of television control/brainwashing mechanisms helps to enhance my spiritual journey. :D Now with that said I have a long life ahead of me and I absolutely love new experiences, it would be nothing for me to take what you said to me in that sentence and experience living in Vancouver for a time. You may in fact find me there one day in the future. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom