You Might Be A Grower If

- If you have a $60 PH meter but don't have a swimming pool, you might be a grower!

- If you have more than a dozen mason jars but don't have a pressure canner, you might be a grower!

- If your fingers are sore from spending all day using scissors to trim, and you're not a hair stylist, you might be a grower!

- If you think 7-11 is a new lighting schedule, you might be a grower!

:rofl: too much...where do you find the time?? :rofl:

...if you have a gallon of blackstrap and never make molasses cookies

...if you have a double boiler, and have only used it for making butter

...if you explain the differences between clear/cloudy/amber to your significant other more than once

...if you spend hours at the big box store and have no "home improvment" project in mind...just want to look at what they have, and contemplate the possibilities

:yahoo: Keep 'em coming...

:peace:
Sq

If you ever looked like a fart in a whirl wind at the news your parents were coming to visit you, might be a grower.:thumb:

If you ever priced fence post augers and have no intention on building a fence, you might be a grower!

If you use ever used google earth to scout out well you know ,you might be a grower!

If youve ever been to a welding supply store but you dont weld you might be a grower!

If you think this threads funny you might be a grower!

If you got more cannabis related programs than anything else in your Etflix que you might be a grower!

If you ever spelled etflix; etflix you might be a grower or just a redneck!

If you ever go to the walmarts to buy and return 30 pairs of dr schohls just to get the humidity packs you might be a redneck grower.
Uh! wrong thread huh!

If you ever looked like a fart in a whirl wind at the news your parents were coming to visit you, might be a grower.:thumb:

Hahaha great one. I just had that happen last week. I had to hide them in a random closet!!!

Hahaha great one. I just had that happen last week. I had to hide them in a random closet!!!

Some times the truth hurts, but thank God most of the time its funny. :high-five:

- If you order a salad in a restaurant and then start trying to diagnose nutrient deficiencies in your greens, you might be a grower!

- If you've ever done DIY work you're really proud of, but haven't shown anybody, you might be a grower!

- If you purchase mylar blankets by the case, but aren't into camping or survival, you might be a grower!

- If you know that Clearex is NOT an acne medication, you might be a grower!

- If you're being sworn in as a witness in court and request that instead of taking your oath on the King James bible, you take it on the Cervantes grow bible, you're DEFINATELY a grower!!! :)

You may be a grower if.......

1.you go grocery shopping at Walmart and come home with gardening supplies

2.the only advice you can give a friend going threw a divorce is grow advice

3.you ask your wife to look after your babies when your gone and your not talking about your children

4.smoking a joint is just as important as a morning coffee and shower

5.running out of rolling papers is more devastating than running out of toilet paper

6.you stay home a day to babysit and you don't have kids

7.you spend more then 4 hours a day watching your plants grow :)

8.you have more dope then drug dealers

9.you're high 95% of the day

10.you forgot what you were gonna say

11.you enjoy fast food and long walks through the hydro store

Grogr33n

you learn how to use your camera to get those awesome nug shots for the Plant of the Month contest!

You know what THC means.

Your single and you talk with your friends about breeding.

These are just some I thought up while I was out in town today!

:Namaste:

Re: You Might Be A Grower If...

what an awesomely funny post!!! Great ideas...

You might be a grower if:

Your girlfriend/wife gets jealous because you spend more time/money with your ladies....

You spend more money and time in a hydro store than a grocery store....

Your using more water on your garden than using in the shower in a week...lol

when you talk about your girls and show photos, people expect to see humans but instead see nugs...

Everytime you pass a roadkill skunk you are looking around for a garden of weeden or wishing you could smoke it...

When you turn off all the lights in your house and watch tv in the dark, to save electricity for your plants hid lights...

When you look at street lights and industrial lighting your thinking, damn, i wish i had one of those.....

When you buy bud from a dispensary and wonder...hmmm i wonder what pesticides and chemicals were sprayed on this....

When all of a sudden people start admiring your scientific complexity in areas related to biology...

When you pass by the bags of miracle grow in the stores and you laugh to yourself saying "suckers" lol

when you wish "kush" was a cologne......

lmao hahahahhaa :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom