You Might Be A Grower If

You might be a grower if you buy your rolling papers by the box and still run out :rollit:
DSC_0573.JPG
So true!!!!! Bob Marley papers. They are also a hemp paper. 50 leaves per book and half the price of Zig Zags. Can't say they are better but they work and the price is right.

These are great.
You might be a grower if you look at the trucks on the highway and think I could grow at least 10-12 plants in that sleeper. I'm an ex trucker and was just moving one of our highway Peterbuilts in the yard and was thinking dayum if that bed wasnt there. LOL

These are great.
You might be a grower if you look at the trucks on the highway and think I could grow at least 10-12 plants in that sleeper. I'm an ex trucker and was just moving one of our highway Peterbuilts in the yard and was thinking dayum if that bed wasnt there. LOL

You need to build yourself one of these!

You might be a grower if, your driving down from a mountain top over looking a patch of pines and think to yourself, that looks like a big ass scrog
You might be a grower if driving down from a mountain top over looking a bunch of pines, see a big clearing and think "possible guerilla location detected"

You Might Be A Grower If...

Somebody tells you that you forgot to flush... And you reply "no I flushed for two weeks!"

Back
Top Bottom