You might be a pothead if.

Re: You might be a pothead if...

you're stoned from the time you get up at 7 till about 10 or so....WITHOUT SMOKING that morning...
:adore: I'm there everyday...so it would seem:laughtwo: :smokin:

:headbanger:You're a lone toker and still get impatient for that next hit.......or in my case buy a second bag set up for my volcano and had 2 20inch bags filled w/ OG Kush:cool:

you constantly wake up every morning on your couch, in the sitting position with a burn-hole in ur pants

yah lol, my friend used to smoke hash on the beach nd he didnt used to crumble it well so his swimming trunks were full of burn holes :p

If no one asks you if you smoke weed ... you might be a stoner.
If you have more lighters than cigarettes ... you might be a stoner.
If you always ask "what's in the brownies" but aren't vegan ... you might be a stoner.
If knowing a great medicine for your mom's arthritis presents a dilemna ... you might be a stoner.

if your freaking out cuz youre lookin all over for a lighter && then u realize youve been holding it the whole damn time!! (did that just the other day)

If you can't think of a good joke to fit this thread...

Ahh, I'm too high.

:peace: Earth Child

if all your friends smoke weed

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You might be a pothead if...You go to jail for smoking weed, and still manage to smoke weed while your in jail.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

if you use weed measurements for help with fractions

I am a total pothead..!! 4 the rest of my life.

When the recipe calls for heating the oven to 400 degrees, you always go the extra mile and make it 420.

This habit is hard to kick, I just instinctively preheat the oven to 420 now, haha. Damn my old drug dealer friend. He always made me do that as a joke. I've burned many a meals because of it.

:peace: Earth Child

Back
Top Bottom