You might be a pothead if.

you might be a pot head if, you just waisted an hour and a half reading the last 17 pages..

you hear "you know that shits illegal right??" more than one time a day

the funniest: you know your a pot head, when you have dropped a loaded pipe into a bowl of cheerios while laughing at some anti pot commerical. because it made since...

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. If a woodchuck could chuck could chuck wood a woodchuck would chuck a lot of wood.
I grew up chasing Woodchucks in Oregon.

ooooohh . . . can you eat a woodchuck? I've got some BBQ sauce.

this is my list for you know your a pothead when

1) you still smoke a blunt when your passing a cop....

2) the van and the trolly fit on the road....

3) food never tasted so good...

4) you've never been so tired from doing nothing

5) all you can focus on is music....

6) you're always scounging for change because you spent all your real money on weed...

7) when you think the sinks are automatic and they're not...

8) you slouch wayy down when you're driving...

9) you can sit in someone's driveway and be completely entertained...

10) you cant remember what you wanted to put on the "you knwo you're a pothead when..." list becayse you were high...

11) you think a fly could get high...

12) you know that no matter wha you do, you're still gonna get high at the end of the night...

13) you always get smoke in you're eye because you're stoned...

14) you walk like a cartoon...

15) you figure out how much of a blunt you can smoke...

16) you get peer pressured into eating....

17) you think McDonald's ripped you off....

You might be a pothead if your dog wants a hit too.

ew on the carpet smelling like bong water. on the no cigs and five lighter one...well im the opposite i am a smoker and can never find my lighters because my peeps like to steal them or i just lose them when were tokin!

LOL judiA!

my bro's carpet smells like ashtray and bong water. joined by burns and dog hair. i think we need to finally do those hardwood floors we've been talking about.....

Instead of putting a bed in your spare room so you can have company, you fill it with lights and plants. :)

Every object you come across you examine and figure out how it may help your grow room.

You read hydro catalogs, indoor horticulture magazines, and cannabis grow bibles all while on the shitter. :)

On this site discussing marijuana on a Friday night smoking a fatty the size of my thumb to my head. :)
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom