You Pick! Peyote Cookie, Shiva Skunk, Blue Chemo, Thai Lights, El Jefe, Purps, Blueberry, Gods Green Crack, Durban Poison

YOU PICK WHICH ONE I WILL PLANT OUTSIDE! THE PLANT THAT GETS THE MOST VOTES TO PLANT OUTSIDE I WILL DO! Then journal

Which one would you plant outside now?
I live in BC, Canada. Closer to the water than inland.
Weather is still colder at nights, and still chance of raining periods.

I have some of these in flower, so should I pick one of those or one of my ladies in waiting? I have a perfect spot in my garden outdoors sw corner that get lots of sun (when ever it is sunny here) so I thought I would plant a couple for fun, and watch what happens.

I am very fortunately that my indoor grows have not run into bugs or mould (and fyi I'm not an anal grower so I don't sweat the small stuff, I try to wait and see if things change and then fix it) I don't freak on every slight change but last year when I plant out side ugh.... I think it had every bug imaginable (didnt really fix it, I wanted to see what would happen... the process, so I could learn from what I was seeing for next time. Put it this way I sacrificed my plant to learn. Odd but true) but this time I will fix it all.

Weird question... If I plant outside will it encourage bugs towards my indoor grow? Even though its in a closed building.

Thanks for your help. Ill take any advice and then keep you posted on the pick!

I'm surprised you didn't use the "poll" option when creating this thread.

I haven't seen a Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk grow here in ages; Ben Dronkers must have been proud of that strain, for he named it after one of his daughters (or maybe it was the other way around, IDK). That'd be a good one. And Blueberry might do well in your climate (I'm not really sure). Could you grow some of each, lol?

Weird question... If I plant outside will it encourage bugs towards my indoor grow?

No. But doing any type of gardening outdoors (or walking through the woods, or even your front yard) and then not following basic "gardener hygiene" between then and tending to your indoor garden will ;) . Spider mites don't spontaneously pop into existence in indoor cannabis gardens, for example - they ride in on people's clothing (also on plants brought in from outside and/or others' gardens).

I’d go with the purps... the cool nights in Oct should make her shine. Being indica helps too with a bit shorter period. Took down a Shiva Skunk a couple of months ago. Most grape odor I’ve experienced to date. Not sure how the bud turned out. I don’t think I’ve had anybody try it yet. Beautiful plant.

I'm surprised you didn't use the "poll" option when creating this thread.

I haven't seen a Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk grow here in ages; Ben Dronkers must have been proud of that strain, for he named it after one of his daughters (or maybe it was the other way around, IDK). That'd be a good one. And Blueberry might do well in your climate (I'm not really sure). Could you grow some of each, lol?

No. But doing any type of gardening outdoors (or walking through the woods, or even your front yard) and then not following basic "gardener hygiene" between then and tending to your indoor garden will ;) . Spider mites don't spontaneously pop into existence in indoor cannabis gardens, for example - they ride in on people's clothing (also on plants brought in from outside and/or others' gardens).

I try to be clean for sure 100%

Kinda gross thinking they (spider mites) hitch a ride on us! Gross really.
I love 420 Mag, because of people like you that know the stories of the linage of the strains. Thank you for sharing!
I can only speak to what I grow or have grown, I'm learning from awesome people like you for knowledge I have yet to learn.
All I can say is my Shiva Skunk's are oouzing loveliness! I like strian's that have this quality that create beautiful big dense buds that look like milky cream coloured lava. They are the bomb! I find it interesting that from a package of 10 or 12 seeds how different the plants actually grow and that is how I picked my Mothers.

I definitely can do 2 outdoor strains, hell why not!

Im not sure where POLL is .... I tried to find it when I was on my phone but unsuccessful. I heard we have a cyber Teddy.... maybe he can move me to that section?

Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!

I’d go with the purps... the cool nights in Oct should make her shine. Being indica helps too with a bit shorter period. Took down a Shiva Skunk a couple of months ago. Most grape odor I’ve experienced to date. Not sure how the bud turned out. I don’t think I’ve had anybody try it yet. Beautiful plant.

You have it too eh? Fun plant right? Did you grow indoors?

Is it good time to plant outside?

I guess I should put an end date? How about next Friday, I'll pick which one goes outside and journal it.

Pick one and why I should plant that strain?

420 Teddy, Can you move this to the POLL section if you are out there? :) Thanks maybe tell me where to find it too pls

The "poll" option is at the bottom of the screen when you are creating a new thread. At least on laptops/desktops it is. Might be slightly different if you're both on a mobile phone and requesting the mobile version of the website (or are using a shite web browser, I suppose). A poll is created when the thread is, in other words.

Back
Top Bottom