You shall not pass!

NewGoods

I think Gandalf was fairly correct in assuming ol' Bolrog would have some pretty hot piss.

Anyway, I have a question:

I'm in my younger 20's, and I'm 5'5, 128lbs. I've smoked twice in the last year, once around Christmas, and once a couple days ago. Yeap, I've generally mastered the art of the clean, and I don't really regret it until I can find some strains that are worth it. Even before then, I was just a mild smoker.

Anyway, luck be have it, I may have a test coming up some time this week, heck who knows, maybe in a couple days. I'm pretty convinced that a couple tokes wouldn't stay in my body as much as 3 or 4 days, but who knows. Anyone here have a "quickest down time" story, some Guinness World Record of Clean Piss time frame?

It just seems that I hear a whole lot about how a couple tokes from a skinny, previously all-clean body won't stay in the piss as much as even a week, but I just want to check and see if it's myth or truth! Doesn't help that I ain't gonna work out or drink a bunch of mess, I'm pretty "What's done is done." minded but hey, I'd like to at least get an opinion!

Re: "You shall not pass!"

The thc metabolites will stick with you for a month or so. But the levels are going to be real low so all you should have to do is some dilution the morning of the test.

So what do I do for proper dilution?

And is that seriously true that it'll stay in the body for a month or more?

Everyone has THC naturally in there body. If you smoke those levels go up and they can detect it. Just drink fluids the morning of the test (water, Cranberry juice) and make sure you piss at least once before you take the test and have fresh diluted piss for the test.

Everyone has THC naturally in there body. If you smoke those levels go up and they can detect it. Just drink fluids the morning of the test (water, Cranberry juice) and make sure you piss at least once before you take the test and have fresh diluted piss for the test.

I agree with Hunter. Never give the first pee pee of the day.

The only way to be sure is to not indulge. Which is more important: Getting high? Or getting a job?

I have passed many tests back in the day. I have also failed many tests and lost good-paying jobs [or never started them].

Yup, flushing/dilution is the key. Water, water, water...................... and then more water.

Well some news: At least on a couple home tests, I must have pissed a pass!

For these tests, I held the bottom end of the strip in a little bit of urine, I let one sort of soak in the cup for a minute, and the other, I held it in the piss for only 5 seconds, and did the slightest re-drip when the strip proved to be too dry to wick up after a couple minutes.

https://i59.tinypic.com/2lmuckl.jpg

Does this seriously mean I pass? My job test will be a lab test, probably not a strip, and I'm worried because the strips seem a little too wet and one has colors practically everywhere along the side margin. But well, it looks like a pass to me.

72 hours after smoking, no water, first piss in over 14 hours (was sick and laying down).
World Record Obtained!

So what do I do for proper dilution?

And is that seriously true that it'll stay in the body for a month or more?
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Yes. Canabis is the only drug thats not water soluble, its fat soluble. So it heads directly to the fatcells where it stays until the fat cell dies in a month or so or is burned off during exercise. As the fatcells age they slowly release thc metabolites into the blood stream and the urine tract.

Does anyone have any comments on these results? Could any factors possibly create a false negative on a $1 piss test from Dollar Tree? Keeping the strip in the piss too long/too little of time?

Also, the lines aren't faint, but they also aren't strong as all get-out. It'll be a lab test that I'll have to take, no sort of behind-the-garage strip test... it's a county government-type job.

Even if the percentage is too small to effect a cheap strip tests, do lab tests create a fail for any percentage of THC whatsoever... or do they report to the employer that there was a certain percentage of THC, even if I passed their piss test? It's certainly not a job where they'd let even a little THC slide.

Any opinions?

On test strips any line viewable is considered a line. You can get false negative on strip tests but not usually for cannabis. Thats why when test strips show a positive they send it off to GC/MS for a confirmation test. And GC/MS will tell the tech exactly what the substance is and at what levels.

Well, just to give everyone an update, I've passed 4 different home strip tests since I had a few hits from a blunt. I passed a home strip test only about 72 hours or less after smoking, and even after not drinking any water for those 72 hours, nor working out at all (was sick with a cold on top of that.)

I had been clean for about a year, only taking a few small puffs of a blunt about 5 months ago as well. At least on home strip tests, it seems to prove that you can indeed smoke on a very rare occasion, and have no problem passing a test a couple days later. It doesn't seem to stay in the system long - however, I couldn't comment on lab tests.

I also weigh only 125lbs and am 5'5, extremely small percentage of body fat (pretty much none whatsoever), so I also couldn't comment on someone of extremely large stature, but overall, it would seem that if you've been entirely clean, and you take a few puffs, that anyone would probably be clean within the week.

Hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom