YOU v I v Freedom = Om

revhemp

Hello Folks,

religion! what is religion? and why do we have it? Personally, I don't like the establishment's meaning of this word, I choose to think of religion as another word for spirituality; and choose to think of the establish approved meaning for religion as a disease!
although I am an ordained minister I don't pay heed to the dogmaticness of authority! Tiresome lot! I could waffle on further and speak of the establishment's religions but shan't!
my meaning of the word religion, is to describe a person's own path of spirituality through their own choice.
my meaning of regliousness is to describe the one-ness of Life.
this brings me round to my main point! why should we have to choose a religion in order to smoke a certain plant!
What I would do if caught in the act by the bully boy brigade is to simply inform them that your religious requirements enable to smoke pot as an aid to meditation etc. You can print out your own certificate of proof yourself, and jazz it up a little and the bbb will just go.......(well, you fill in the words!).
We all know what will happen, although surprises do happen, they will tell us that its not a proper religion! This is were the fun begins, because I would argue differently, as to name just one religion which has only recently become a reconised faith, because Satanism is..........and so on! Its amazing how many new religions are now recognised!
this has been a bit of a rant I know, but it annoys the heck out of us when we are unable to enjoy a pleasant smoke without being cautious! If I ever I am questioned by the bbb I will defend my right to smoke pot as a religious aid.........well thats me words done for now!!!

Namaste,

Rev Hemp:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom