Young leaves curling down on my flowering NL5 X Haze mother

chongho

Dear growers,

This is my 2nd grow and I am having the same problem as I had with the first 1.
My NL5 x Haze mother is now almost in her 5th week of flowering (counting from first pre flowers, not the light switch)
In less than 3days all the small (bud) leaves turned very dark green and start drooping.

My previous grow had the same problem but it didn't see it fast enough.
It never got better and the leaves never healed.
I think it has something to do with immobile nutrients because flushing and cutting down nutes didn't help.
First I thought it was PK13-14 which I gave for to long but now i haven't gave her no PK yet...
I did ton's of research but never found 1 picture of explenation that fit the symptoms.

So I will give you as much info as possible, in the hope somebody can find or confirm what's wrong.

grow room: 120cm x 120cm
lights: 600W cooltube + 2 X 50W LED + 1 x 100W LED (fixtures are all home made )
Soil: Plagron light mix (mother) Coco's for the clones
nutrients: BioGreen
-> Bio 1 & Bio 2
-> biozym
-> Calgel (extra magnesium and I might think the problem is this one as you have to dose it very low and you may only give it 1 time a week)
-> x- flower
PH: always around 6
EC: at this phase around 1.3
Strain: NL5 x Haze
Watering: every other day (10% run off for mother) 20% for clones
temp: around 22-27 celcius
humidity: (meter is broken at this moment but nothing abnormal)
ventilation: 3 mini fans + Can fan for exhaust.
Air: good circulation but limited new fresh air.

* I have over firtilized her around 2 weeks ago and flushed her the day after when seeing that the run off had EC 2.4 )

So I am thinking in the excess magnesium direction, please let me know if anyone has had the same problem. there are 7 clones in there first week of pre flowering and I do not want to make the same mistake for the 3th time.

Thank you in advance everyone !

Chongho

PS: Would love to post a few pics but since I am new (I suppose) I cannot post any attachments :(

Ok, Thank you UrbanMonk !

Here they are.... also a pic from Elza ( yes, I name them ) when she was 2 weeks before harvest.
As you can see, the droopy leaves never disappeared.
A friend of me also had the same problem, but he only had this problem with his Silver Haze, his White Widow got exactly the same nutes and she didn't have the problem at all !

Hopefully someone can figure this out !

Thanks in advance !

IMG_20161218_195510.jpg
IMG_20161218_195519_-_kopie.jpg
IMG_20161218_195313_-_CP.jpg

NL5xHaze_DroopyLeaves_1stGrwo.jpg

But what am I doing wrong is the question ? I follow the feeding chart from the manufacturer and it seems that not every strain reacts this way to the nutes. How am I stressing her ? giving her too much or too litle nutes, but wich nutes ? I really don't know and it seems that nobody knows what these symptoms are related to. Someone says she is hungry and another says I give to much nutes... Don't know what I should stop or start doing ...

Back
Top Bottom