Young Skunk Haze (Possible burned)

ThaiSkunk

I had to leave my babies for several days after the seeds was planted.

She looks abit burned and/or dried out.
PdiBveG.gif

Today:
OE1vifo.jpg

Her is her healthy sister:
R5iRotW.gif

It is getting worse but her younger sister is looking super healthy! What could be the problem? They are watered the same, under the same light and are daily roated.
AyfGR86.jpg

Healthy sister:
Fz4Tyi4.jpg

That is great to hear. I'm just worried it will take her alot of time as the new small set of leaves are discolored just as the tips of the first set of true leaves.

some times they dont break through proper , they struggle , i wish i could find the thread with they other one, it looked worse than yours and it came back fighting , as long as you dont over water or over feed they are hardy enough plants , just give it a light mist from time to time

:high-five:

some times they dont break through proper , they struggle , i wish i could find the thread with they other one, it looked worse than yours and it came back fighting , as long as you dont over water or over feed they are hardy enough plants , just give it a light mist from time to time

:high-five:

Was it the link in my signature Paddysmoke? The Weird or Normal?:slide:

Unfortunately, yes. If it were my grow I would pronounce her dead. Sorry for your loss, but now you can let the other(s) take advantage of the light. Chin up buddy, it gets easier

Back
Top Bottom