Your first time :)

cigarelli

when did you first start smoking?
and how was it?...if you got high at all the first time
(i know some people don't get high the first time)

:yummy:

I was wrecked hahah. I smoked like 2 bowls with my 3 best friends at the time and we ate 2 cartons of strawberries and a tub of chocolate dip. My friend pushed me off of a weight bench I fell and layed on the floor for about 15 minutes laughing. I used to get so fucking high I would just sit and laugh for hours with my friends. Those were the good ole days ahaha

When I first smoked I smoked about the same amount as the three regular smokers I was with and they were all high but I didn't feel anything. Not a very interesting story but true.

when did you first start smoking?
and how was it?...if you got high at all the first time
(i know some people don't get high the first time)

:yummy:

SMoked some pretty DANK shit at a bowling tourney in Clevland. At a hotel. My parents caught me when I got into the room and I was stoned. They were pissed and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was so paranoid even after they left. They weren't gonna let me bowl the next day but they did and I won like $400. Didn't smoke again for another year.

The first time I smoked was on the beach.
Everyone was high but me. They were having so much fun,and it made me want to be high so bad.
I was jealous. The next time I smoked; I got super high. Couldn't stop laughing. I was almost tripping. I saw a piece of trash stuck in a bush and blowing in the wind and it looked like Beetlejuice from the movie!
It was great!

Back
Top Bottom