Your last bowl....

tinkerbell420

have you ever had your last bowl and than lost it?!! it happened to me twice with the same last bowl!! i had it in my little container and put it in my pocket and lost it, then i found it again for about an hour- my husband picked it up put it his pocket and he lost it! well we found it yesterday in a pair of pants that went through the laundry, so of course when we smoked it, it tasted like laundry soap. FIGURES!!!

Clean that pipe!

I try and re-up when im down to a 1/4. I buy 1 oz at a time. This way i always have an "emergency stash".......i think its up to about 1 1/2 oz's now, all sorts of different bud. I call it my "grab bag"....you nener know what youre gonna smoke.:peace: How'd they laundry soap taste....i smoke some stuff the other week tha tasted like incense "nag champa" i think. LOL

omg. did the bud bubble? umm honestly that wouldnt have been worth smoking... and u have had to know this the whole time???? lol come on its a funny ass story though.

man it lost this thread!! couldn't find it!DUH!! that's what i get for smoking that laundry soap!!:laughtwo: Great 4th of july news..i finally found a bud to smoke!that's how i found this thread!:smokin:

I carry joints off and can't remember where I put them. I have found joints in the refridgerator, on top of the dryer, even found one in the kitchen cupboard.

But as far as the last bowl, I'm a bummblefingers. I usually drop it.

Sad, but true.:hmmmm:

I lost my last glass spoon over a year ago somewhere in my house and haven't ofund it since. usually I dont misplace joints because I either smoke em soon after rolling or I got a little cigarette case I stick em in if I roll up doobie snacks for when I go out somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom