Your New Contact @ Bonza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonzaSeedBank

I just wanted to introduce myself as your new representative at Bonza Seedbank. My name is David and I'm ready to help my fellow growers find the best deals and find the best product around. We are currently running a promo: FREE cannabis seeds - See the latest Bonza Seedbank promotions here

Also, if you PM me and can surprise you with special deals and discounts.

Again, its great to be here and I look forward to meeting you all.

David

i was looking at a strain the other night. not sure where. i was stoned. and did not write it down. it sounded very good. it was a blue dream hybride, i think. i had never heard of it before, but the thing sounded sweet. darn.

i was looking at a strain the other night. not sure where. i was stoned. and did not write it down. it sounded very good. it was a blue dream hybride, i think. i had never heard of it before, but the thing sounded sweet. darn.
Hey, those things happen all the time. You have a great idea or find something cool and your stoned and the next minute, you forget it or can't find it. If you email me, forums@bonzaseedbank.com, I can send a search of what I found. I can't list it here due to the rules of the forum.

David

everything has gone to hell, since legalization., trust me. on this home front, as well. its sucks. i warned people, to read before the vote. better yet, not to partake, before reading.....the near perfect life. screwed up, by our own stoned idiots! and the lobbiests, laughing all the way, to the bank. to rob ours.....

G'day David :thumb: I'd like some questions answered & info about Bonzaseedbank thx mate :)
PM would be good
cheers :grinjoint:

What is the issue with USA credit card(s) not being accepted? Is it as simple as speaking to the card issuer? I've purchased from Herbie's previously and had no issues. With their current payment issues and your guys' 25% off sale I decided Bonza were my new people. But both options declined to go thru.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom