Your opinion

brownsjunky

Hey new here. So I got a job interview in a couple weeks my question is this. I quit smoking on 4/19. (I know I know) I was a quarter every 2 weeks for about 8 months. It's been 33 days since my last smoke I drink plenty of water on the regular cause I work in the kitchen. I've been taking 3-4 super B complex with antioxidants vitamin every day on top of 3, 300 mg cranberry extract pills. My urine test will most likely be another 10 to 14 days away. What's your opinion on me being clean for the test? Thanks and I will keep you guys informed of what happens. Really want this job

You will probably be ok but buy yourself a couple of cheap test strips and test yourself at home first. And definitely dilute the morning on the test.

You will probably be ok but buy yourself a couple of cheap test strips and test yourself at home first. And definitely dilute the morning on the test.

I ended up taking a first check home test yesterday evening. There was a faint pink line that indicated I had passed according to some research. It said any line what so ever is a pass. I'm gunna take another in a week when I know for sure my test date and do a morning test but I'm pretty sure I'm good now. It's definitely a load off. Think I g about storing some in the freezer for future use. I've heard they do random but only under suspicion. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom