Your stoner quotes

Re: Your stoner quotes.

I just smoked some hash and I was walking by myself. Then thinking to myself I kept thinking "I can silence the whole world"

then I was making a mathematical formula for a baseball that can turn and hit me
Weed really does make you smarter haha

I always say "Shit man" or something weird like that.

I also say "Dude im trippin out" and my friend when high responds in question, "Trippin out? Not me!" Then I proceed to tell him how I didnt mean tripping out as in seeing things, just as in being pretty stoned. And I swear this happens almost everytime we toke up together. It's kinda funny because he takes it different, and of course when your high you analyze things and thoughts differently.

I've been busting some doosies lately-
*points to a freight train* imagine jumping in front of that, fuck it would hurt..
i also made a bit of a song (ripping of south park, ripping off russle crow)- "Talkin' shit and smokin' bongs and dreggin' round the worlddddd.."

When i was younger...... my brother, me, and 2 friends grouped together and hooked up with a fat sack.. we rolled it all up into joints, had like 6-7 each. lol

we each lit one and were tokin in my parents garage... it was so smogged we had to open the door on the side, the smoke level was at the doorknob, lmao...

little did we know , my mom rolled up all silent like (saw the light from the side door) and snuck around the side to the door and says "WTH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?...

We're all shocked.. and my brother says.... " Nothing"

We all laugh hysterically at him ..
she says "Your out here smoking POT!, DON'T TELL ME NOTHING!!"

he says " No we're not!" We all begin to laugh again.. including my mother lol.. he went into the house with her arguing about how we weren't smoking.. me and my friends split lol.:ganjamon:

"But its natural"?

Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... unnatural? - Bill Hicks RIP

A Good old Australian saying:

The poo you smoke is only as good as the piss you are drinking it with!

"Poo" being your bowl full, and "Piss" being an alcoholic beverage.

"but of corpse!"

"..So high i can't see the ground"

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over and fallen off."

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over and fallen off."

Aha, feelin' it.

"I'll give you 3 gummi bears for that car"
"Dude, its not even my car.."
"THREE GUMMI BEARS! FUCK IT TAKE THE PACKET!.."
"Dude.. its still not my car.."
"Do you want the gummi bears anyway..?"

"Oi.."
"What..?"
"I'ma pack you a billie to the roof, and i want you to pull it like a champion."
"What..?"
"Thats right! A champion!"

We were riding down the road, me sitting in the passenger seat like half dead, staring at the roof.
"Dude why the fuck are we stopping?"
"Red light Dumbass"

Married and harried, running late for work, driving way too fast on the last gravel road before the highway... Hit 65mph on a relatively straight/level section. (Ex-)wife sees a bird at the side of the road and says, "You better slow down or you're going to run over a bird. Me: "Calm your <...> down, you can't hit a bird with a car!" Slow car (slightly) to go around that curve that I always forgot about and usually ended up taking fast enough that I pretty much always just hung a bumper over each ditch and drifting around, come around it to find a flock of turkeys covering the roadway. Me (after removing bits of broken grille - etc. - and making sure the radiator wasn't about to fall out): "Yeah I know, but I really don't want to hear it right now." Her: "You <...>, stuff like this happens to us all the time and I can't tell anyone why!"

Same curve, later date. Distracted by regularly-scheduled argument with I mean by talking with the axe and again going kind of fast. Slid around curve, ended up running some older guy off the road (first time I ever saw another vehicle on the road). Turned out the guy lived over the next hill worked late and was just coming home. Turned out he was wearing an official LEO jacket/badge/gun. Got mild neighborly good-ol' boy chat about driving too fast for safety because he'd seen me go past his house nearly every morning for six months at twice the speed I should have been going (err... and because his car was sitting in a ditch with one headlight pointed at the sky lol). Made nice again and we'd gotten back in the car and were about to pull off when Johnny walked up to the window. LEO: "So just remember, try to drive a little bit slower through here - you don't want to wind up running over someone." (Ex-)wife, muttering so only I could hear her: "Or about 20 turkeys." I couldn't help it, I just completely lost it.

Soniq420 said:
872,000 Marijuana smokers were arrested last year, and you wonder why we're parnoid?

Ahh... Yep.

about a year ago me and two of my friends were in my room, one of them smoking, one of them not. well anyway the two of us were well on it at one stage and the other guy smokin, lets call him bob, was staring at the tv for about ten minutes, so my mate, paul, calls bob and is like,, "what are you at man?" and bob , about 20 seconds later looks over at us and just says " what channel am i ?" we just bust out laffin and were like what are you on about man . then hes like "i mean what channel am i on?" and at the same time we both looked at him and said the tv isnt even on you fool and just bust out laughin for ages. sucha funny thing at the time, to this day he still says he wasnt even stoned when he said it, what i liar:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom