Your top 5 favorite strains

sleepingdrago

Hey everyone. New here and just starting up a topic. Just wondering everyone's favorites on here. I knew only 1 would be hard for most if not all, so 5 should be enough for most. Please list more if you want.

Sleepingdragon's Fav 5 (In no particular order) Super Silver Haze, Titan OG (Northern Emeralds), Lamb's Bread, Jillybean, Chiquita Banana

Honorable Mention: Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream (shiet makes me paranoid now lol)

Whatcho guys and gals like?

ive never been a fan of girl scout cookies something about it just made me feel funky n not the good kind
my 5 acapulco gold,green crack,blue dream,northern lights and tutankhamon
i mix the northern lights and tutankhamon for insomnia

ive never been a fan of girl scout cookies something about it just made me feel funky n not the good kind
my 5 acapulco gold,green crack,blue dream,northern lights and tutankhamon
i mix the northern lights and tutankhamon for insomnia

I know what you're saying colacrisp, certain strains just give me an uncomfortable feeling. Its definitely not paranoia or anxiety.

Ive never tried tutankhamon or acapulco gold. Tutank sure sounds like itll put ypu to sleep lol. Yeah northern lights is definitely a sedator. Have you heard of "purple lights"? Cross of northern lights and purple urkle

i havnt for the most part out here you have 4 types of weed you have your ditchweed you have your 40 a quarter mids that is mexican brick you have your 70 a quarter fire which is unbricked mexican brick lol and you have whatever you decide to grow yourself but then again out here alot of people still think the civil war is going on

I've smoked for years but bought everything from whoever was selling. Some gave there weed names but who knows what I've smoked over the years.
Now I have had girl scout cookies and I didn't care much for it. My friend grew lemon something that was killer. Prolly the best smoke I've had. I'm growing white widow and harvesting it this Friday. Had a few pop corns off it and it's pretty good for not being cured or being an actual bud.

Hey everyone. New here and just starting up a topic. Just wondering everyone's favorites on here. I knew only 1 would be hard for most if not all, so 5 should be enough for most. Please list more if you want.

Sleepingdragon's Fav 5 (In no particular order) Super Silver Haze, Titan OG (Northern Emeralds), Lamb's Bread, Jillybean, Chiquita Banana

Honorable Mention: Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream (shiet makes me paranoid now lol)

Super Green Crack
Sour diesel
Green Crack
Girl Scout cookies
Wonder Woman

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Purple kush, Green crack, Afguani, lemon Haze, Bc skunk and northern lights. But I'm looking to get a surprise pack of seeds and exploring the options.

1) The almighty and godly Platinum Kush
2) My purple pheno Blue Dream
3) Black Tuna (50/50 Indica/sativa)
4) Girl Scouts​ Cookies
5) Skywalker OG

I think this is an accurate list. I might switch between 3 and 2, but when you get such high that lasts up to 4 hours effectively​, and still feelable even after 6.

GreenProto's Blue Dream First Grow Journal - 2016

My top 5 in best order as possible;

1.) Gamechanger 50/50 best balanced hybrid of my life (Green Thai x Purple Dragon)& it yields like a monster too
2.) God's Gift (GDP x OG Kush)
3.) Purple Cream (Purple Urkel x GDP x Purple Urkle)
4.) OG Kush as a whole but certain phenos I REALLY LOVE but ALL TIME BEST OG EVER is called Midnight Fire OG (Chocolope OG Kush x Chocolate Thai,unknown Purple sativa African landrace strain x Platinum OG), Lemon OG Kush, Bubba OG, Blackwater Purple Cheese OG Kush, Purple OG, Super Sour OG, Chemband OG, SFV OG Kush, Afghani OG, Blueberry OG, Purple OG, Platinum OG Purple Trainwreck, Sweet Zkittlez OG, etc....
5.) Close draw between these 2-3 strains, Purple Urkle, Grim Dawg (I'm mostly an Indica guy or an indica dom hybrid or a 50/50 perfectly balanced, but Grim Dawg I am thinking about making my number 1 cuz I haven't seen or heard of ANYONE in Mendo or Humboldt, Sac, Roseville and no1 has seen it since 2011 just like me when I got it from the dispensary, by far the most active, happy, carefree, feeling like a billion dollars, I remember MOST of the lineage but it was brand new in 2011 then it fell off the face of the world even after it was a world beater st8 out the gate, but it may be in a lil different order and I MIGHT have forgotten 1 of the strains (Chem Sis x Acapulco Gold x Chemesis x Chem '91 x Green Crack), most racy active tweeker like high but VERY productive & makes sex PERFECT EVERYTIME & I'm NOT a sativa person, I do NOT like the cerebral high of sativas cuz they kill me with nervous anxiety & fear etc.. But I'd smoke Grim Dawg everyday if I could 4 a wake n bake then, I like Indicas or indica dom hybrids that focus mostly on the body high and I do NOT need 40% THC, that's INSANE to me that's becoming like a trend & it's all young kids secretly trying 2 outsmoke their homies & dumb shit, I prefer a nice Royal Purple Kush at 14.97% CBD & 13% THC, that's why I'm posting this, if ANYONE ever got to try that Grimm Dawg in Sac or Nor Cal then it was from same person, Headband was ALSO my fave other sativa cus no bad thoughts, NO anxiety or anything, it made me happy & it was a physical cerebral high if that makes sense, I felt like I was getting a warm head massage during the entire high, so if ANYONE can get feminized seeds of ANY of these please let me know & I'll buy some ASAP

Back
Top Bottom