Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Perlite

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Per

Veg update
Day 109 for Blue dreams since seed
Things are looking good! Upped my feeding to 20ml grow per gallon. Might even go higher since im not seeing any nutrient burn and I saw that they had a small nitrogen deficiency. Besides that I topped blue dreams, most of the higher nodes. Cant wait to flower these trees in 5 or 7 gal pots. Guna be :yummy:
IMG_070925.JPG
IMG_070529.JPG
IMG_070431.JPG
IMG_070231.JPG
IMG_070126.JPG

here are my clones also. about 5 or 6 days old now. Still waiting on roots to show
IMG_069735.JPG

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Per

Heres a lil veg update.

All the clones I took rooted. Planted most of them in small cups I have. Bluedream mothers are still going strong. Going to transfer to 5 gal 1 week before I harvest Pc maybe. Here are some pics. Ill be posting Pc pics soon
Blue 2
blue_21.JPG

Blue 1
blue19.JPG
IMG_073424.JPG
IMG_073528.JPG

looking good - nice set up - lots of room to work with - im growing pineapple chunk too :)

Hello all :welcome: Haven't been able to get on in a bit. Busy as hell. Lots has been happening.

Pineapple chunks in the 4x4 have already been taken down, dried and are still in their jars curing. I was able to get about 12-13oz total. Was not entirely satisfied with this strain. It was a challenge to grow (super nutrient sensitive, and just sensitive all around), the yield was mediocre(Could have pulled more with a better version on the strain or a new strain all together), and the bud just wasn't as good as iv grown in the past from other strains(the bud itself is pretty darn fluffy). My version of the strain was on the weak side, which sucks cause I was so pumped for it. Second worst strain iv grown but it was a cool experience and I learned alot.

The Blue Dream Hazes have all been doing well. Im into day 37 of flower or so for the 3 mothers and just started the others a week ago and yesterday(2 smaller groups). They are looking dope!:) Lots of crystals on 2 of the mothers and the third one (which happens to be the one my cat tore up from its medium back when it was a seedling) is doing well but has a noticeably smaller amount of crystals. Still looks good! See for your self and tell me what you think.

Pineapple Chunk
All these jars were about half the harvest. I had the rest still drying. But like I said super fluff!
IMG_079724.JPG
IMG_079519.JPG
IMG_078924.JPG
IMG_078724.JPG
IMG_078526.JPG

Blue Dream
These are from today.
11-8.JPG
ll-8_2_.JPG
ll-8_12_.JPG
ll-8_8_.JPG
ll-8_3_.JPG

Thanks Robert!:thanks: Hows your pineapple chunk strain? Mine was definitely on the weak side.

i just read your update - I am pumped for my chunk - I hope i am not in the same boat lol - So far so good but im only 21 in to flower so i dont really know yet - I heard the yield is OK i was hoping the quality of the nugs was gonna make up for it lol - I guess well -

Hey either way i would take that new stash you got there. Looks good Would love to pull the same weight lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom