Yx - Bag Seed - Eco - First Grow

yaix

So.. my first grow.. and my first log....

Well. Hi.. Im me, from Norway. and are just doing this for the experience and fun and economy.

So strain.. Bagseed from a hybrid not the best out there but yeh.
Bean: Nice brown color, big and looks sturdy.
Soil: regular fertilized gardening soil
Lights: ATM just 1 cfl 25w 6700k but have 3 more cfl's and a controller for my 2 x 30w 6700k tubes on the way.
For floweing i will use a 250w 2700k cfl with awing reflector and have the other lights nearby.
Fertilizer: regular flower stuff.. no hitech fertz in norwegian shops...

And before u guys start telling me to get other stuff. Stop.. This is what I got, and this is what I get.. (orders from my GF) until I am more experienced..

anyways on to the plant:

1 seed in water around 8 hours (it stayed underwater after pressing it down)
then in a papertowel on a plate with a cup (making a humid dome above the paper inside the cup).
Placed on a shelf with spotligts under making it good and warm in the cabinet.
2 days it germinated and had a 0.5cm tail approx.

I planted it in soil and under the lights. 25w 6700k cfl

I run 19/5 (why u ask? why not i answer.. ideal is 16-24 hours. i know this. but lets do it for sience)

day 2. the seedlling popped only 24 hours under light

Day 3:
1zxqqdv.jpg

looking good in my eyes

Re: Yx-Bagseed-eco-firstgrow

Day 4:
It grows nice so i start minimal stress training (toothpicks) switch to 24 / 0 light

Day 5:
Curl up around the toothpicks nicely the mainleafes are getting bigger and it have a really nice green color.
Tomorrow my stuff will arrive.giving me a total of 4x25w cfl 6700k and 2x30w t8 6700k fluor tube for veg and a 250w cfl 2500k for flower.
Will get a picture tomorrow.

Eh. should I use the 250w cfl 2500k as supplement on vegging or is it just waste of space.?

Day 8 - It really gets bigger and bigger every time i go watch it..

Fcking annoying tho.. I go watch all the time.. Seriously.. I know nothing happens but I cant help it..I guess some of u guys know what Im talking about :p

Anyways. I repotted yesteday to a slightly bigger pot plastic and good drainage.. The root system filled nicely out the fibrepot.
And someplaces it even stuck to the pot ? damn roots :p So i pulled them out gently.

I also noticed that one of the roots was overground.. so had to get more soil and cover. hope this doesent stress her/him out to much :p

Pictures later today maby or tomorrow..

Or maby right away... this was taken last night:
Snapchat-20141012025207.jpg

Thanx man!
Ye.Im like a kid in a candystore everytime i run checks xD
But Im so paranoid that I fck something up. Overwater or stress or whatever xD nah.Imma go take a hit and chill the fck down

I've been growing for a decade now and I still check on the plants constantly. I sit there and start at them for hours, it's very hypnotizing for me. I meditate in my grows, it's really the only place I can find peace and an abundance of oxygen.

Your seedling is very healthy! Definitely where it should be for the age. You're doing great!

No rush man, don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing great :) She's gonna love the new cfl. Plus by the time you get it she's going to be able to use more of that light rather than a small seedling with a single set of leaves you know?

Cool, wait a little longer on the nutrients. The soil has nutrients already in it so once those have been washed out many many times then you can start the nutrients :) I'd say 10 waterings then start maybe?

Start out with low feedings, since this is your first grow don't try anything crazy. Just do 2 pH balanced feedings and then 1 pH balanced flush.

Back
Top Bottom